Part 46

Chapter 46

"Guys, I have some work so I will just leave." Arvi said quickly as she picked her jacket up from the couch taking a quick leave, "if Kai asks where I am, you guys have no idea ok?" she said quickly before she left. " she didn't even tell us where she was going anyways!!" Tyson looked up at Max, confused who shook his head.

"Where is SHE ?" Kai roared as he came back into the room. " aa... she just left, she said she had some work outside." Ray said his voice came as a whisper to see the Phoenix in the worst of his moods "Where to?" Kai asked, trying hard to control his temper. "We don't know." Max said looking up at him, as he stormed out of the room banging the door hard.

"What even happened? why I don't know anything, What is going on?" Tyson said, pouting as he looked back at his equally shook teammates. "Even we don't know what is going on Tyson." Ray said as he rolled his eyes. "What do you think she did that made him so mad?? and how did she know that he would be mad at him and escape??? I think it's something related to call Kai received, you think Mr.Dickenson called Kai or something?" Kenny said trying to connect pieces "I don't even have the slightest idea, but yeah Kai is pretty mad right now so You Tyson especially stay 100 meters away from him if you are willing to play in the finals." Max glared at Tyson to which he nodded silently.

Arvi checked her watch as she tiptoed into the room 1'o o'clock. "He must be asleep now, I will leave for the Bega early in the morning before he gets up." Arvi thought as she looked around in the darkroom. " so finally you decided to show up!!" The voice echoed in the silent surrounding making Arvi jump in fright dropping her stuff.

" you aren't asleep yet ?" she smiled as if nothing was wrong as she turned just to witness furious Kai sitting on the couch with the Lamp on, the light played in his crimson eyes making him look murderous. "Is there something you want to tell me?" Kai said his voice was dangerously cold and calm. "Umm... not really. I think we should just get some rest. We have practice tomorrow and I am really tired from all the work so I think... I will just go." She said turning away from him but was pinned to the wall the next moment. "Stop getting on my nerves, why didn't you tell me?" Kai said, trying hard to control his temper as he breathed heavily.

"I don't know what you are talking about..." Arvi said slightly shook, "Stop pretending!!" he yelled as he slammed her fist hard on the wall making Arvi shut her eyes tightly in terror. " Tala saw you in the hospital... You told me everything is fine, what were you doing in the hospital then?" Kai sounded more hurt than angry. "It's nothing serious, I was just feeling the normal pain and I just went to see Mr.Dickenson." Arvi said looking away. "Why didn't you tell me?" Kai asked, his voice soft and broken.

"Because there is NOTHING you can do about it, there is nothing anyone can do about it." Arvi said finally losing the hold of her emotions and breaking down "No matter what... it's not gonna stop, it's just going to get worse and you can do nothing about it, I can do nothing about it." she sobbed as she kneeled down to the ground crying.