Part 19

Chapter 19

" You spot Mariah ?" Arvi said nudging Ray " No. " Ray said as he looked around.

"I really want to meet her, you know, where is she ?" Arvi said pouting. " Kai !!!" Their conversation got interrupted as someone yelled from behind to which they turned to face him "it's Tala, he looks so happy to see Kai" Ray whispered in her ear, while Tala came running to them to which Kai smiled at him calmly taking his hand out from pocket to shake it but Tala jumped and hugged him tightly making Kai lose his balance a bit making everyone else gasped in shock. "pretty close huh?" Arvi whispered back in Ray's ear to which he chuckled. "It's nice to see you too Tala " Kai said as he broke the hug almost pulling him off his body to which Tala blushed red staring at the ground.

"Where is the rest of the team ?" Kai said looking around "umm.. they aren't here, it's just me by the way you look so good." Tala said, still blushing red. "Told you! you looked good " Arvi said before she could stop herself making Kai just roll his eyes at the comment. "he meant thankyou, you look ravishing as well. " Arvi said to Tala who just gave her a confused look. "She is our fifth blader." Kai told Tala as he glared at Arvi, "I prefer being called their manager, I am Arvi, nice to meet you!" Arvi said as they shook their hands and Tala gazed Kai and Arvi who rolled their eyes at each other. " let's just go..." Kai muttered as he walked away from the group with Tala.

" Hey Ray " the pink-haired girl chirped as she came near them. " so you are Mariah !! ah... I have heard so much about you it's so good to finally meet you " Arvi chirped happily. " yeah... yeah..." Ray muttered clasping his hand on Arvi's mouth " she is our fifth blader, Mariah RV, RV Mariah " he said introducing the two girls to each other. " I am their manager." Arvi said, rolling her eyes.

" is it really you Arvi ??" The voice made Arvi jump a little " Maya!!" Arvi exclaimed happily " oh my god it is you!! " the girl chirped happily as she hugged her tightly " it is so nice to see you, where were you all this time ?? you said you will visit me every year but never came back" the girl went on and on " yeah yeah I know.. but what are you doing here ?" Arvi said as they set together " well I am here for the world championship and we got an invite so we arrived here " She said, "Aaah.. so where is the team?" Arvi asked excitedly " oh yeah come, I will introduce you to everyone " Maya chirped as she pulled her along.

" Guys.. this is Arvi, the childhood friend I told you guys about and Arvi this is our captain Krish and Monica, Rudra and Rehan. " She chirped as she introduced them. " We have heard a lot about you, aren't you with Bladebrakers now? their 5th blader ??" Rudra said as they shook hands "I am more of their manager actually." She replied, " oh so do you know them all well ?? can you introduce them to me ??? and is Kai really cold-hearted like they say??" Monica fired her questions. " Well I would love to introduce you guys but I don't really know where they all are, maybe they are with their friends but Tyson must be at a food stall no doubt." she smiled at her knowing how popular Bladebrakers were " and what about Kai ??" Monica asked. "um... it's true he is kind of a jerk." She said.

"Did somebody mention me ?" just to hear a stern voice behind her which belonged to one person she didn't wish to be behind her right now. " hi " he greeted the group with a polite smile making Arvi drop her jaw " you wanted an introduction right so everyone Kai – Krish, Rudra, Rehan, Monica, and Maya." she smiled at Kai " Eaves-dropping ain't a good habit" she murmured under her breath, " well back bitching is even worse, ain't it " Kai replied whispering back with a smirk making Arvi look away annoyed.

"He is even more handsome than his pictures." Maya whispered in Arvi's ear, making her chuckle while Kai talked to them a little with Monica drooling over him. "You guys talk, I will just take a look at Tyson or else he will eat everything available here." Arvi said excusing herself to which Kai gave her a deathly glare making her smirk as she left.