Part 33

Chapter 33

"Doctor!! it's hurting me... I cannot take this anymore please please stop this." she begged as her body felt to be on fire but no one was there to listen. " stop it !! STOP !!!" She woke up sweating, another nightmare, she didn't know how to stop these, the more she tried to run away the more they troubled her. She got up from her bed still shaking in fear.

"What should I do ?" her voice came merely as a whisper, she turned around just to find Kai peacefully sleeping on his bed with a smile playing on his lips, she walked up to him " maybe he will know what I should do?" she thought as she approached his bed "Didn't he say he has trouble in sleeping? " she thought to herself she pulled her hand back to herself which almost approached his shoulder.

"I don't really have the heart to wake you up from a peaceful slumber." she whispered to herself as she pulled the blanket over him and sat near his bed laying her back on the small cabinet, she quietly pushed his hair behind his ear as he slept. "You really have soft hair, what shampoo do you use?" she whispered chuckling " who would say this is the same guy who roars like a lion in the day, look at you smiling like a cute little baby, what are you smiling at huh? what were you thinking about before you fell asleep ?" she whispered as she looked at him, her fear slightly fading and heart feeling the warmth again as she curled up near the cabinet only.

Kai rubbed his eyes as he got up, it took him some time to realize that there was someone near his bed. "Arvi??" he panicked as he saw her curled up near his bed, he quickly got down from the bed and kneeled near her. " Arvi ?" he whispered as he shook her gently " hmm?" she hummed still in sleep " Arvi ??" he said this time sternly as he panicked some more. " yeah ?? I am up." She said as she woke up with a jolt. " what? am I late ?" She said, trying to look at Kai clearly as she rubbed her eyes. "No... what's wrong ? Why were you sleeping on the floor ?? Is something wrong ? do you want to go to..." He said worried.

"No... I am fine, I just felt very warm in the night and the floor was cold so..." She lied quickly there was no way she was going to tell him that she got afraid of a nightmare, what will he think of her? "You stupid girl, you could have caught a cold, don't you care about your health a bit ?" he frowned as he checked her temperature which appeared to be normal "seriously? who gets cold because of sleeping on the floor ?" Arvi said as she got up from the floor. " what? How long are you planning to sit on the floor there ?" she frowned as Kai didn't move an inch " Kai?'' she shook him finally. " yeah?" Kai said, finally getting up. " what's wrong with you? Are YOU fine? what are you thinking about?" She asked worriedly. "Nothing... you just go and get ready." Kai said, pushing her in the bathroom rushing out of the room quickly.

" Good morning Kai, " Ray smiled at him as he came in the hallway. " Morning " Kai nodded. " is all ok ?" Ray asked him as he looked distracted. " I fell asleep tomorrow, like deep slumber." Kai said as he sat with Ray " SO ???" Ray asked, confused. " I never fall in deep slumber don't you know?" Kai frowned " but you are getting a good sleep from what time you stopped wandering off at night right?" Ray replied as he couldn't really get what Kai was trying to say. "yeah ...There is something wrong with me, I don't know." Kai said terrified, taking his face in his palms. " It's a good thing, Kai, being insomniac is not something you need to miss seriously..." Ray said worried " how can I fall in slumber, just when Arvi needed me I cannot believe myself, she must have had another nightmare... Why ??" Kai thought as he rubbed his temple frustrated with himself.