Part 23

Chapter 23

" Tyson are you alright ?" Arvi asked as she knocked on the door worried. "I think we should take him to the doctor. " Arvi said as she turned to Ray to which he nodded. " I will come along." Kenny said as he jumped from the couch " okay, I will just call the cab." Arvi said as she took her phone out. " I already did, I am coming along. " Kai said as he stopped Arvi from using her phone to which she nodded. " what is this new chemistry I am witnessing between you two? did I missed something ?" Ray whispered in Arvi's ear to which she gave him a death glare. " the car is here." Kai said as Arvi came out with Tyson.

" Where is the driver? " Arvi said as the driving seat was empty. " I will drive." Kai said as he took the keys out. " fine whatever just let's go quick before he pukes in the car." Arvi said as Kenny and Tyson took their seats in the back and she sat in front " let's go." she said to which he nodded as they drove off.

Arvi and Kai waited outside while Tyson and Kenny went in for checkup just when Kai's phone rang. " who is it? pick up " Arvi said as she saw Kai not making even the slightest gesture to pick up the phone " it's Tala he wants to meet up." Kai said as he kept the phone inside, " then go." Arvi said " go? I drove you guys here..." Kai said, trying to make a logical argument, " listen... it's gonna take time you can just go and see him, I will call you and you can pick us up." Arvi said, cutting him in-between " you really want me to go, why ?" Kai said as he looked at her " look the situation needs to be sorted out, right? then go... I will call you when we are done." she said patting him on the shoulder " fine, I am at Sunday café it's just 5 minutes away from here, don't go back on your own, call me when you guys are done?" Kai said, " yeah fine, go now." Arvi said, almost pushing him out.

" hey!" Kai said as he pulled the chair for himself "where were you? you weren't picking up my calls? I was so worried " Tala asked. "I was with..." Kai started just to be cut off " with Arvi ???" Tala asked cutting him in-between " yeah... I have to go and pick her up too, so do you have anything important ?" Kai said as he could see Tala getting jealous and didn't even know what to do about it, so he decided to play along. "oh... I thought you didn't like her." Tala said, his voice dropping "Did I? Well, she is weird but not bad I guess." Kai said his brain was running fast to find a way out of this situation.

"I will just go and get our orders." Kai said as their number flashed over the screen, his phone rang as he left, to which Tala picked his phone name flashing ARVI " why ??" Tala fumed thinking what should he do. " he won't be coming to get you, he is with ME." Tala smirked as he switched his phone off knowing well that Kai won't really check his phone.

" Did anyone call when I was away ?" Kai asked as he came back " no " Tala said smiling at him "I ordered your favorites, I still remember everything I just hope your taste hasn't changed with new people. " Tala said as he looked at him lovingly. " yeah..." Kai said mindlessly as he kept checking his watch again and again as Tala talked to him more like complaining how he was forgetting him and Team and wasn't spending time with him and how he missed him. " so do you like someone ?" Tala asked, just when Kai's eyes caught a figure rushing in " Arvi? " he said out loud breaking Tala's heart into million pieces.