Part 38

Chapter 38

"Answer me." Kai said, his voice dangerously cold. " Kai, I don't get it why are you making this personal all of a sudden?" She said as she tried to calm herself down." I said answer me." Kai said as he walked up to her. " No, he is not better than you but it will be really nice if you just concentrate on the game because if you behave like this, it will for sure give an advantage to him" she replied as Kai kept on looking at her to which Kai nodded feeling relieved than before.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I... AJ welcome you all... today the match we have is going to be very exciting as it will be decide that who will be at position1 in block C because both the teams have won all their matches, so on one side we have Brooklyn from the Black cloaks the new team that came in and took everyone like a storm, we all already know how powerful the contenders of this team are but on another side, we have the two-time world champion team and for this match, the captain himself is going to represent the Bladebrakers, and we all know what Kai is made up of, so are you guys ready for this amazing bey battle ??" the announcer went on as Kai and Brooklyn took place on their podiums.

"I will say, I am a little disappointed I thought Arvi will be playing this time." Brooklyn smirked at Kai " why? not confident enough that you can defeat me ?" Kai asked not even sparing a glance at him. " you wish... I thought at least she will be able to put up a competition against me though she will lose for sure but at least it would have been a good match." he said as he looked at Arvi at back engrossed in a deep conversation with Ray and Kenny. " Let's just see if you can take on me first, then we will decide if you are capable enough to play with her." Kai said as he came in to block his view.

"ready ??? 3...2...1... LET IT RIP!!" The Aj announced and the blades left their respective launchers ready to attack the other one "Really is that what you call speed ?? you are just disappointing me more and more with each passing moment." Brooklyn shook his head. " okay I don't think I have time for your stupid tricks, I am going to end it. Magellan now end him!!" Brooklyn said as he called his beast up, the blade took a sharp turn on the end of the dish and dashed towards Dranzer, the magnificent black fox showed up as it jumped forward for attacking the blade, just when Dranzer disappeared from the view making Brooklyn glare Kai "what's the hurry? Why are you mad? I thought you wanted to see my speed." Kai smirked slightly as Dranzer landed on top of Magellan, " you think this can beat me? " Brooklyn laughed "let's have him in the storm now" he said as he moved his hand in a circular motion making his blade spin faster creating a storm that made Dranzer land back on the dish. "Not bad but I have seen better if you know what I mean??" Kai chuckled, making Brooklyn visibly mad. " I have had enough, let's end this" Kai said as his blade disappeared once again from the dish, appearing at another end" I don't think that worked very well." Brooklyn laughed. " Metal spiral " Kai roared as flames surrounded Magellan, Brooklyn took a back before smirking once again he made his blade spin back, taking run-up " Final attack !!" he yelled as the blade appeared in the air. "The lightning appeared out of the Black fox as he attacked Dranzer and the flames burst around the Dranzer " trapped in your own trap " Brooklyn smirked. " Now Dranzer " Kai yelled out loud as the image on which Magellan attacked disappeared, and Dranzer attacked his blade making it fly out of the dish, Brooklyn looked as someone had punched him hard across the face.