Part 7

Chapter 7

"Tyson !!!" Arvi yelled, making them jump " okay okay. I am going to my room." He said pouting "and??" she said her hands on her hips "I am going to sleep and not play stupid video games." He repeated in a monotonous voice. "Good" She smiled as Max and Tyson left for their rooms. "Do you want me to tug you in?" she said as she could hear Tyson getting up from bed "No!! I am already asleep." he said, jumping back on his bed.

"Ray?" she said as they sat in the hall "I am just waiting for Kai he didn't take the card with him." He said already worried if she was going to yell at him too "Don't worry about that I am up! You need your sleep more than me." she said as she patted his head to which he looked at her with a sad smile "what? something wrong?" She asked "No! I just..." Ray said, "oh come on! you can tell me right?" She said in an understanding tone "It's nothing... It's just that you sound like my mother" Ray said his cheeks flushed "Then you must follow what I say, son." She chuckled, making Ray smile. "You want me to tug you in?" She giggled "No." He replied embarrassed, before hurrying back to his room.

"So finally you decided to show up." She said as she opened the door "how...?" Kai asked confused. "I saw you coming back, from the balcony" she answered before he could ask further "It's been half of the month and you just can't make it on time can you?" She whispered firmly as Kai sat on the dining table "I know it's none of my business but you can at least try to follow the schedule yourself. I wouldn't have said that if it wasn't becoming a part of your routine you hardly stay in at night now. " she said as she passed the dinner plate to him which he decided to ignore as always, continuing his silent treatment towards her. She sighed as she walked back to their room knowing the reply would never come.

"Good morning !!" Ray asked as he came into the kitchen,  "Morning !! You are up really early today." She smiled looking at him "yeah! What are you doing?" Ray asked as he came in "Making tea for myself !! do you want to try ?" She asked as pouring tea into the cup as Ray nodded "Here." she said, passing the cup to him " Hey morning Kai !" Ray said as he spotted Kai on the door, to which he nodded "hey here! go on try it!" Ray said as he poured down the tea in another cup for him to which Arvi just glared at Ray.

"It's good." Ray said as he took a sip "I am glad you liked it or else it would have been really awkward. I can not start my day without Tea, something very Indian I have in myself." she chuckled "I really loved it, right Kai ?" Ray asked as he poked Kai, who just left leaving behind the empty cup.

"I would like to start my every morning with a cup of tea please." Ray chucked "Sure! It's just that you will have to wake up this early every day." she smiled at him "Oh I will do anything for this. " he laughed.

"AAAAAAAAAA" someone yelled from the other room " Tyson!" Ray and Arvi said as they looked at each other "Why can't Kai wake him up in a nonviolent way?" Arvi said, shaking his head. "What is wrong with Kai ?? He looks in the worst of his moods today." Max whispered as he came near Ray and Arvi looking like a scared puppy.