Part 5

Chapter 5

"Hey Ray?" There was a soft knock on the door which made Ray look up from the book he was reading "RV ?" He said as he kept his book aside "I was just wondering if you could check it? before I go to Kai to discuss the strategies further. I really don't want to give him a chance to yell at me again" She said as she passed a file to him "Oh I can understand. I will take a look. " He said giving her an understanding look as he took the file from her.

Ray admitted to himself that RV knew what she was doing and wasn't here to joke around at all, as the file consisted of complete SWOT analysis of the team including the quirks, advances and detailed plans she had made for the betterment in their current performances.

"so??? what do you think ??" Arvi asked biting her nails "It's brilliant" Ray said, still flipping the pages "How you managed this much information in just a day ?" He was surprised "Oh it's not a day's work I have been studying you guys since Mr.Dickenson asked me if I was willing to work with The Bladebreakers plus Kenny had a lot to put in" She said smiling "and what about me ??" Dizzy said as Kenny walked into the room.

"Dizzy has the confidential kind of information which I won't mention" Arvi said as Kenny giggled.

"Hey is that the fault in our stars you are reading ?" Rv said as she picked up the book Ray was reading before "oh.. yeah" Ray said flushed. "Can I please borrow it after you are done ?" Arvi asked flipping the pages "yeah sure!!" he replied. "thanks a ton, now I will just go to our Captain. Wish me luck!! " she chuckled as she sprang up from Ray's bed just to be bumped into someone hard making her grab his tee shirt to stop herself from falling on the bed again but the said person too lost his balance because of sudden action and fell over her making them land on the bed again. She was just thanking her stars for the soft landing when she realized the pair of clearly frustrated and annoyed crimson eyes were glaring at her from inches apart, she quickly let go of his tee-shirt and hurried to get up banging her head in his chest.

"What in the..." He said, stepping away from her. "it wasn't my fault completely." she said as she got up and stepped away from him " yeah, right!!" He said sarcasm dripping from his voice "who told you to stand right behind me? plus if you would have just cared enough to knock this wouldn't have happened. Right Ray?"She said expecting Ray to agree with her but the reply never came, making Kai and her turn to face Ray and Kenny.

Their faces were dropped in a perfect O and clearly they were still trying hard to register what they just witnessed. "Did you guys see what I saw ? or am I hallucinating because of overload ??" Dizzy said to which Kenny and Ray looked at each other ."Brilliant " Kai groaned before he left slamming the door behind him HARD.

"I don't think it's time to show him my plans" Arvi said as she placed the file back on the bed to which Ray And Kenny nodded furiously.

"Hey guys? What happened to Kai ?" Tyson asked as he and Max came in "nothing" Kenny said wondering if he should tell them or not "He looked angry!! he just slammed the door so hard we thought it will come off its frame" Max said worried "Oh he will be fine Max, Don't start worrying for him" Tyson said patting his back.

"Where did he go? like it's late now? It's time for you guys to eat." Arvi said as she checked the time "oh he does that often. He likes to be alone, don't worry he will be back till midnight or morning?" Kenny said. "and where is he going to eat?" She asked to which everyone shrugged.

"I AM STARVING " Tyson yelled "We heard you the very first time Tyson, now shut up till Ray and Arvi come back with food" Kenny said, "We are here!!" Ray said as he came back "is Kai back?" He asked, taking the food out "Nope." Kenny said as he helped them with handing the food packages "Does he skips his meals like this always?" Arvi asked them to which they nodded.

"Hey ??? Why do I have so many vegetables in my food??" Tyson said, making a face. "Because you need them and trust me you are going to eat them all or else I am going to shove it down your throat, either you like it or not " Arvi said as she frowned over Tyson "Fine Geez no need to yell at me like Kai" Tyson said taken aback "I am not being like Kai, I am just being firm and taking care of your body for you" Arvi rolled her eyes "and trust me he is going to get a piece of me too are no exceptions" Arvi whispered so no one but Ray could hear her to which he looked at her with astonishment.