Someone Who Loves You

Jemma tried to concentrate on counting the gems, so that they wouldn't get suspicious. She counted as slowly as she could, do buy herself some time.

While she was still in the process of counting the jewels, a Kree went over to Kasius and whispered something in his ear.

Kasius widened his eyes then whispered something to Sinara. Then they and a third of the Kree guards left the room. Jemma watched them leave. She became worried that her friends had been caught.

She looked over at Fitz. She had to get him out of here while she had the chance. She looked over at Bobbi and Hunter. They both nodded, and there was a big grin on Hunters face.

Jemma went over to Fitz. She pressed several buttons, then she opened the door. Fitz took a gasp of air and fell forward. Jemma caught him and wrapped her arms around him tightly. She had never been so happy to see anyone in her life.

She was so excited to be reunited with him that she forgot to pull off the metal mask.
Fitz pulled away from her slightly. He looked at the metal mask with a curious face.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Someone who loves you," she answered, removing the mask.

"Jemma!" he exclaimed.

She reached up and placed her hands on either side of his head. She planted a series of loving kisses on his cheeks and forehead.

Behind her Bobbi and Hunter watched. Hunter grinned happily, and Bobbi couldn't help but smirk.

"Jemma, I was wrong," he said. "The universe may have cursed us, but our love for each other is stronger than any curse."

She smiled, and looked into his eyes.

He grabbed her hand and rubbed her fingers gently. "We sunk to the bottom of the ocean, we have crossed space and time to be together. Jemma, I never want to spend another day without you."

Tears filled her eyes. "Neither do I."

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

She wrapped her arms around him. "Absolutely," she said. She leaned her head on his shoulder, she didn't want him to see her tear stained face. But there was nothing she could hide from him.

He looked into her face. "Are you okay?"

If only he knew what she had been through. She had lost him. She wanted to tell him everything, everything that he had missed. But there wasn't enough time now. "I just missed you."

"I missed you too," he said, wiping her tears away

"I missed you too," he said, wiping her tears away. Then he leaned in and kissed her lovingly.