I Missed It!

Working together the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents soon defeated the Kree guards.
But Daisy didn't see Kasius standing behind her with a gun pointed towards her.
"Daisy!" Mack warned.
But he heard a loud shot and realized that he was too late. Daisy gasped, expecting to be hit with a sudden pain. But as she looked back at Kasius, it was he who had a look of pain on his face. He gripped his chest, his hand covered in blood. Daisy was puzzled, her brows crinkled in confusion. She turned to look behind her to see Coulson standing there with a large gun.
"Coulson?" She asked. "What are you doing here? I thought that you and May were retired."
"We were." Said May, kicking one last Kree that came towards her.
"But all of you are almost like our family." Said Coulson. "We couldn't relax, we were too worried about our kids."
Daisy smiled, she had always thought of Coulson as a father.
"But it looks like we missed everything. What happened?" Said Coulson, looking around.
"It was Hunter's idea." Said Daisy.
Hunter stepped forward. "Fitz was frozen, and Kasius had ordered bounty hunters to look for us. So..." he smirked. "I got Simmons to disguise herself as a bounty hunter and turn Mack into the Kree. Then when Kasius was gone she freed Fitz. But she got caught by Kasius, and enslaved. And Fitz got put in prison. Me and Bobbi disguised ourselves as Kree. Daisy and Elina were our backup. They came to rescue everyone at the last minute."
Coulson's jaw dropped. "You did a Star Wars plan!" He exclaimed. "You did a Star Wars plan and I missed it!"
Hunter smiled.