Something Wonderful In Space

Fitz looked at Simmons. "I'm sorry, I missed our wedding." He said.
"That's alright, Fitz. You helped change the future." She said.
"Luckily, I came prepared." Said Coulson. He went to the other room and grabbed a bag. Then he came back and gave the bag to Simmons. She opened it to find her wedding dress.
"My wedding dress?" She asked, surprised.
"I realized that Fitz missed the wedding, and I knew that you two would probably want to get married again. So, I brought everything we need." Said Coulson.
"We missed the wedding, too." Said Hunter. "I've been waiting for this day for years."
"Me too." Coulson agreed. "I always knew this day would come."
Simmons went to get ready.
Soon everyone was ready. Daisy, Elina, Mack, May, Bobbi and Hunter gathered around for the wedding. Coulson stood in front of a tall window that looked out at the starry sky.
Fitz stood next to him. He had never been so nervous or excited in all of his life. He felt like everything was happening too quickly, yet at the same time he felt like it wasn't happening fast enough.
Then Jemma entered the room. She was more beautiful than ever, dressed in her simple, yet beautiful wedding dress. She smiled as she walked towards him. But in her eyes he could see the smallest twinkle of tears. His own eyes began to blur. They had been through so much together, they had nearly lost each other so many times, and it felt as if he had waited an eternity for this moment.
Finally, Jemma stood at his side. He took her hands in his and looked into her eyes.
Coulson gestured for Simmons to say her wedding vows to Fitz.
"We have been through so much together." She said, speaking his very thoughts. "We almost lost each other so many times, but no matter the odds we always find each other. You have given up everything to save me, Fitz. You nearly drowned saving my life, once. Then you jumped into a hole in the universe to rescue me from a far away planet. And you were willing to sleep for seventy years so that you could rescue me in the future."
Fitz could barely see the tears in her eyes through the ones that blurred his own vision.
"You never give up on me, and you always save me no matter the cost, because you love me. And because I love you with all of my heart, I promise that I will never give up on you. I never want to be apart from you again." She finished.
Coulson gestured for Fitz to say his vows.
Fitz looked out the window at the stars, then back at Jemma. "Every since I can remember, I have wanted to go to outer space. You and I once spoke of finding something wonderful in space. Well, I finally found something wonderful in space. I have been to space more than once now, but every time was to save you, because I realized that you are everything I have ever wanted. You are my very best friend, and so much more. I don't deserve you Jemma. I... I don't deserve you."
A tear poured down her cheek.
"But I have always loved you, and I always will." He Said.
Coulson wiped his eyes. He had promised himself that he wouldn't cry this time, but he couldn't help himself. Fitz and Simmons, and Daisy were almost like children to him. And no matter what he would always have a fatherly Love for them. He knew what they had been through, what they had faced to stay together, and he had always known that they loved each other.
Mack handed the rings to Fitz. He placed the ring on Jemma's finger, and she placed a ring on his finger. Fitz looked up from their hands, and his eyes met her's. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Just seeing her smile was enough to make him happy.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife... again." Said Coulson. "You may kiss your bride."
Fitz wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. She leaned in and gently kissed his lips. He kissed her lovingly in return.
They broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

The End