The Video

"When we got back from the future, you two finally got married." Said Coulson.
"Wait, we got married I don't understand. Why don't I remember it?" Fitz asked.
"We'll explain in a moment." Said Mack. "Luckily, I filmed your wedding. So you can see it Turbo." He said. He took out his phone and found the video of their wedding. "Here it is." He said.
Mack handed his phone to Fitz. Fitz and Simmons watched the video.
"Who is that?" Fitz asked, pointing to Deke.
Simmons smiled. "That's Deke, he accidentally came to the past with us." she said. "He bought everything for our wedding. My dress, our rings. Even some food to celebrate."
"He sounds nice." Said Fitz.
"He was." Said Jemma.
The others exchanged glances. If he only knew, they thought.
Then Simmons appeared on the screen, wearing her wedding dress. "You look beautiful." Said Fitz.

Jemma blushed

Jemma blushed. "Thank you." She said.
Then they both watched their wedding vows with tears in their eyes. But they weren't the only ones. Everyone else was crying too, including May.
"Thank you for letting me see our wedding, Mack." Said Fitz.
"You're welcome, Turbo." He answered. That's the least I could do, after you died saving my life. He thought.
They all decided to skip the part about the doctor. They didn't want to make him feel guilty for something he hadn't actually done.
"Then we found out that Deke was actually our grandson." Said Jemma.
"What!" Fitz answered, surprised. This was almost too much for him. He just woke up, and all in one day he finds out that he was already married and had a grandson. "What was he like?"
Everyone was silent, but finally Jemma answered. "He was the sweetest, most perfect grandson we could ever hope for." She said.
Fitz nodded. "Where is he?"
"Gone." Said Jemma.
"Oh," Fitz replied.
Everyone was quiet for a long moment. Before Fitz broke the silence. "So, how are we going to stop the end of the world?" He asked.
"We already did." Said Coulson, smiling.
"Thanks to Coulson, Daisy... and you." Said Mack.
Fitz pointed to himself. "Me?" He asked.
Mack nodded.
"How?"
"I think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves." Said Jemma.
"Right." Said Coulson and Mack at the same time.
"Coulson was dying, because Ghost Rider undone the healing on the wound Loki gave him." Said Daisy. "So we stole something to heal him from the Kree."
May looked at Coulson. "And he was stubborn and wouldn't let us give it to him." She said.
Coulson smiled.
"And on that note." Said Elina. She ran toward Coulson, and was back in her seat in seconds.
"Ow!" Said Coulson, feeling a prick on his arm.
Elina held up a small syringe. "Daisy's idea." She said.
"I told Elina to take some medicine from the Kree medical bay." Said Daisy.
May smirked. "Nice work." She said to Daisy and Elina.
Coulson could feel the medicine working immediately. "I guess this means that I'll be around for a few more years." He said.
"Good!" Said Daisy and May at the same time.