It's A Long Story

Daisy and Elina watched as the Kree took Fitz to the dungeon. Then, they saw Simmons following the other servants.

Daisy sighed. "It looks like everything is going according to the worst case scenario of our plan."

Elina nodded. "I guess it's up to us to rescue them."

Daisy nodded. "Should we split up?"

Elina thought for a moment then she nodded. "I'll get Mack and Fitz. You get Simmons."

Daisy nodded then she went down the hall in the direction that she had seen Simmons and the servants go.

Elina went in the direction that the Kree had taken Fitz. She went down a long hallway, until she came across a hall that led to the right. She looked down the hall and saw that the walls were lined with cells on both sides.

She turned to go down the hall. She looked through the bars of each cell. Finally she saw a glimpse of Mack and Fitz inside one of the cells. She went over to them.

"Elina?" Mack asked.

"I'm here to rescue you," she answered quietly.

"What about Simmons?" asked Fitz.

"Don't worry, Daisy is going after her," Elina answered.

Fitz looked at the lock on the door. "Do you have a key?" he asked.

"I don't need a key," she answered. She grabbed the bars with her metal hands and squeezed them together. After a few moments, she had made an opening that was big enough for them to climb through.

"Good job, sweetheart," said Mack, as he climbed out of the cell.

As Fitz climbed out, he looked at the bent bars in astonishment. Then he looked down at Elina's hands, to find that they were made of metal. "What happened?" he asked, gesturing to her hands.

"It's a long story," she answered.

"I can make you some high tech ones, like Coulson's," he told her. Then he looked around. "Wait... where is Coulson and May?"

"It's a long story," Mack answered.

Why does everyone keep saying that? Fitz wondered silently. And he really wanted to make them tell him what was going on and what had happened. But at the moment all he could think about was getting Jemma back.