I Warn You Not To Underestimate My Powers

Daisy pulled her black hood over her head and lingered in the shadows as another group of Kree guards passed by.
As soon as they were out of sight, she stepped into the hallway. She walked with her head down, hoping to go unnoticed by anyone unseen observers.
She continued down the hall, until she reached the door that led to the room where Kasius was. She took a deep breath, then pushed the door open. She stepped into the room to see Simmons pouring water into Kasius' goblet.
Simmons looked away from his goblet as Daisy strode toward him.
Kasius looked at her surprised. "Who are you?" He asked.
She pulled her hood from her head. "Quake." She answered. "I have come to bargain for my friends."
Kasius laughed and gestured to his guards. They stepped towards her, but she quickly lifted her arm and pushed them away with her powers. They crashed into the wall hard.
Kasius looked at her in surprise.
"Now, I would like to bargain for my friends." She said.
"They are not for bargain." He answered.
A small smile appeared on her face. Then she grew serious. She folded her hands and looked Kasius in the eye. "I warn you not to underestimate my powers." She said.
"Yes!!" Hunter exclaimed in a soft voice that only Bobbi could hear.
She looked at him and raised her eyebrow.
"This is going even better than I planned." He whispered.