Sinara

"Your powers are no match for me." Kasius answered Daisy.
Daisy stretched out her hand towards him.
"Sinara, take care of her." Kasius said.
A faint smile appeared on Sinara's face. She nodded and took out her two metal balls. She looked at Daisy, spinning them round and round. She slung the metal balls at Daisy.
Daisy used her powers to lift herself off of the ground. Then she back flipped, missing the deadly missiles. She landed on her feet and looked at Sinara.
Sinara held out her hand and pulled the small weapons back into her hands.
She threw them at Daisy again. Daisy quickly raised her hands and pushed the heavy metal balls back. She pushed them to the ground just as they were about to hit her on the head. They hit the floor with a clank.
Sinara glared at her. She pulled the metal balls back into her hand. Then she charged towards her. She swung a kick at Daisy's head. But Daisy quickly ducked, to avoid being hit.
She quickly stood up, only to be punched in the face and then the stomach by Sinara. She collapsed onto the ground. Sinara continued to punch her stomach.
Daisy waited until Sinara thought that she was down. Then she pushed her away with her powers, sending her flying across the room. Sinara hit the wall hard and fell unconscious.
"Stop her!" Kasius yelled to his guards. They moved to surround Quake.