You Care About Him

Fitzsimmons turned to leave the room, only to be met by Kasius, Sinara, and a group of Kree standing at the door. Kasius had a surprised look on his face.

"So, you are one of them," he said.

Hunter moved to defend them, but Bobbi stopped him. The plan relied on them remaining undercover. Otherwise they might not be able to free Mack, who was already locked up.

Kasius looked at Jemma. "You are very beautiful. You would make a good servant."

Not again, she thought. She took a step back. "No!" she said, in a determined voice.

Kasius noticed that she was holding Fitz's hand tightly.

"You care about him," said Kasius. He gestured and a group of Kree guards went over to Fitz and grabbed his arms. The Kree tried to pull him away, but Jemma held onto his hand as tightly as she could.

More Kree guards came and pulled her away from him. "Fitz!" she screamed as his hand was pulled away from her's.

"Jemma!" he screamed, but the Kree pulled him out of the room.

"If you don't want him to get hurt, then you must do what I say," said Kasius. He gestured and group of servants dressed in blue tunics came over to her. Half of their faces were painted gold.

They led Simmons to the servants quarters. She didn't want Fitz to get hurt, so she went with them willingly.