No One Can Keep Us Apart

Kasius was surprised when two of his guards moved to defend her.
Bobbi and Hunter stood next to Daisy, helping her to fight off the Kree. But they were still badly outnumbered.
Meanwhile, Elina, Mack and Fitz were making their way to help rescue Simmons. They stopped just before they reached the door. Fitz was about to open it, but Elina stopped him. "Wait," She said. Then she ran towards the corner where they had hid earlier that day.
She was back in the blink of an eye with Mack's shotgun axe and an icer. "You might need these." She said, handing the shotgun axe to Mack and the icer to Fitz.
"Thanks." Said Mack.
She nodded, then the three of them went into the room. They saw Daisy, Hunter and Bobbi surrounded by Kree Warriors. Mack and Fitz began shooting the Kree. And Elina ran so quickly that the Kree didn't see her coming. She hit two of the Kree on the head with her metal hand, knocking them unconscious. Within seconds, she was back where she had started, standing next to Mack.
Three Kree guards rushed towards Daisy. She reached out and pushed them back with her powers.
Simmons saw Fitz. "Fitz!" She said.
"Jemma!" He answered.
She ran towards him, but a Kree guard grabbed her and held her back, so that she couldn't go to Fitz.
"No one hurts Jemma. Not on my watch." Said Fitz, then he shot the Kree with his icer. The Kree fell to the floor and he looked at Simmons. "And no one can keep us apart." He added.
She smiled and ran into to his arms. He hugged her tightly, and kissed her softly. But their reunion was cut short by three Kree guards coming towards them. Fitz didn't let go of Simmons he held her tightly with one hand and shot down the Kree with the other.
Jemma looked at him and smiled. He really was like Han Solo, rescuing her from the Kree. When she first met him she had never imagined how brave he could be. But love makes you brave. She had done things for Fitz that she had never imagined herself being capable of.

This chapter is dedicated to TheMasterShipper100