。 anchor

★☆

。 SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Sabrina Nilsson wasn't what she appeared to be. She appeared to be a museum employee, an artist, a gentle soul. She dabbled in amateur magic tricks, sometimes performing at children's birthday parties and such to help pay her rent. This was how her friends and coworkers knew her, and that was how she intended it to stay. She wasn't in the right state of mind to let it be known that she was, in fact, of superhuman capabilities.

On the first day of October 1989, she was born to a young woman in Sweden. Kept in a sheltered and poor village until the age of thirteen, it was no wonder the billionaire Reginald Hargreeves was never able to find her. She was one of the forty-three born in supernatural occurrences, and one of the eight known to have survived. Her ability to sense danger and materialise dreams meant she could often get away with more than her life.

Enter Diego Hargreeves. A sharpshooting vigilante with a taste for justice and a heart consistently given away to those who deserve it, can't control the addicting aura given by Sabrina. She appears to be a change, a safety blanket of sorts to distract him from the horrors he had faced in his childhood and present life.

If only he knew that he wasn't the only fighter in town.

|

CAST

ALICIA VIKANDER | SABRINA NILSSON[ the amateur magician with more than a few tricks up her sleeve

[ the amateur magician with more than a few tricks up her sleeve. ]
shit. my bad. 

DAVID CASTAÑEDA  | DIEGO HARGREEVES[ the sharpshooter with an unsuspecting love for others

[ the sharpshooter with an unsuspecting love for others. ]
there's a reason why i never talk about my feelings. too many people have gotten hurt cause i've let that shit out.

|

SOUNDTRACK

anchor by novo amordreams by the cranberriesistanbul by they might be giantsmaybe idk by jon bellionlove is a losing game by amy winehouseit's oh so quiet by björksaturday night by bay city rollerscan't help falling in love by haley reinhartwhen i...

anchor by novo amor
dreams by the cranberries
istanbul by they might be giants
maybe idk by jon bellion
love is a losing game by amy winehouse
it's oh so quiet by björk
saturday night by bay city rollers
can't help falling in love by haley reinhart
when it hurts you by the paper kites
light surrounding you by evermore
tainted love by imelda may
legend by the score
this year's love by david gray
does it ever cross your mind by the paper kites
you'll be in my heart by phil collins

|

dedications; wolflets -peepbby !!

also

someone stop me this is getting ridiculous i don't nEED TO PUBLISH A DIEGO FIC YET HERE WE FUCKIN ARE