Chapter 20

Gerard was always cautious of his little brother. Always wanting to protect him. Always proud of his achievements. And right now he was proud of him for going on his third date with Kristin and officially asking her to be his girlfriend.

"Gerard, will  you stop?" Mikey asked, taking off his jacket.

"No, I'm proud of you," Gerard said.

"God, whatever," he said. "This was on the porch for you, by the way."

Gerard saw a red envelope in his hand and he sighed. He opened it up and read the letter, made out of cut out newspapers again.

Have you heard the news? Check your phone.

Gerard frowned in confusion, grabbing his phone. He didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, though. But soon he started to get texts from friends, all sending him links. Gerard opened it up and saw a video on a porn site. There was a black screen with words at the beginning.

Just to let you know that you're not special, Frank.

And then the video started and Gerard thought that he might throw up. It was a video taken just a week before he moved to Belleville. He doesn't know why he did, him and Lindsey just thought it would be good to have since they wouldn't be able to see each other much. He was regretting it now.

"Eew, what the fuck, why did someone just send me your sex tape with Lindsey?" Mikey asked. "Ugh, this is disgusting."

He tossed his phone on the bed, shaking his head as he gagged.

"Oh god, I will never be able to forget that," Mikey muttered. "Can you please get me a spoon so I could gouge my eyes out."

"Lindsey and I were the only ones with this video," he said. "Why would she do this?"

"Clearly to make Frank feel bad," mikey said.

Gerard was given a second link and a second video on the same site. This one was probably worse, far worse.

"Fuck, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," he muttered. "I-I need to call Frank."

He dialed his boyfriend's number and it almost went to voicemail before someone finally answered.

"Hello?" A quiet voice asked.

"Frankie," Gerard said. "Oh god, you've seen it, haven't you?"

It was quiet.

"Yeah," Frank whispered. "Both of them."

"Can I come over?" He asked.

"I don't think that's a really good idea, Gerard," Frank stated.

"Please, I'm sorry," Gerard said. "We need to talk. I'm sorry because--"

"It's not my business," he interrupted. "It was before I met you."

"Frankie, you're my boyfriend and so this kind of involves you too," he said. "Please, we can go out for coffee if you want. To that really good place with the awesome donuts."

"I have to get ready for my dad's," Frank said.

"Frankie, you're upset and I know that," Gerard said. "It's okay to be upset, I get it. I'm upset too. We just need to talk this over."

"I just don't really feel much like talking right now," Frank mumbled.

"Frankie, please," he whispered. "I need you. I need to talk to you."

"I-I have to go," Frank said.

He hung up and Gerard stared at his phone.

"How did Lindsey get the second video?" Mikey asked.