Chapter Eight- Draco's POV

I woke up before Hermione to see that Lavender was already dressed. She looked like a candy floss, (something else Hermione had introduced to us!) I smiled at her and we began to talk.

"Morning," She said.

"Morning," I replied.

"Sooooo... I've been thinking, and I have a good idea for a date!" She announced.

"Really? And what is this idea?" I enquired, very interested.

"Well, I think you should probably take her to the room of requirement. You can probably get the room to acquire your needs and it'll look how you want it to," Lavender suggested.

I stared at her, speechless for a moment!

"Never thought I'd say this, but you're a genius Lavender," I said happily.

"Why is she a genius?" Hermione Asked, now sat up.

"Hermione. When we go back to Hogwarts, I think we should go to the Room of Requirement and I have to tell you something when we are there. It doesn't matter why she's a genius don't worry it's nothing bad," I told her.

"Ok then. " she replied with a shrug and got out of bed.

She looked adorable in her pyjamas, one of legs  halfway up her leg and she had her hair like a static mane surrounding her head because she had slept on it.

She stumbled to the bathroom and all Lavender and I heard was a shriek.

"Hermione, you ok?" I asked, knocking the door.

"Y... yeah... I'm fine, just... I stood on something sharp that's all," she replied shakily.

"Ok," I replied.

"Lavender, can you come here please?" She asked.

"Sure," Lavender replied.

I heard her unlock the door and she went inside the bathroom and I couldn't hear what they were saying because they were whispering. All I caught was...

"It's normal don't worry,"

"Draco! Go and get Hermione's mum!" Lavender shouted through the door.

I sauntered down the stairs and went over to Jean.

"Hermione needs you," I said politely.

"Ok, is there anything wrong?" She asked, seeming worried.

"I don't know. Lavender is in the bathroom with her so I don't know what's going on I was just told to come down here," I explained.

"Oh. That's ok don't worry I think I know. Don't worry, I've made toast here, you can help yourself to a drink and eat your toast. Won't be long." She said, patting my arm.

A short while after, they all came back downstairs and Hermione's face was tearstained, but she wasn't upset properly anymore.

"Are you ok Hermione?" I asked.

She sat next to me carefully.

"Yes I'm ok, just had a shock that's all," she replied, looking at her toast.

After we had finished our breakfast, we all went upstairs to get dressed and Hermione wore one of her new fluffy jumpers and she put on some slightly baggy jeans with her new boots.  She slid her bracelet onto her wrist, looking at it admiringly and she she attacked her hair, getting all flustered when it wouldn't co operate.

"It's only your hair, don't worry," I replied.

Lavender looked at me as though I'd killed somebody.

"She's not in the mood! How... what the heck????!!! JUST HAIR!" Lavender squealed in disbelief.

I stepped back, holding my hands up.

She shot me a death glare before she went and she helped Hermione tame her hair into two braids.

Hermione's mum came up and told us all,

"Come on, we have to leave now because the pantomime starts in an hour and we have to drive there and get in yet,"

We all obediently followed her down the stairs and we piled into the car, glad of the warmth after momentarily feeling the bitter winter wind bite our toes and chill our arms.

When we got to the theatre, we had to queue for ages until we got inside and then we had to find the room we were watching the show in! It look at least ten minutes because the place was so damn big!!!!

When we got into the actual room, I found it was rather like the cinema, just with live action and the fact that Jean had purchased sweets before hand and was giving them to us with warnings to brush out our teeth when we got back.

In the dark, as the play occurred, I found Hermione's hand and laced my fingers in hers.

I saw her chest rising up and down and saw she was breathing heavily, quite nervous by the looks of her.

The play wasn't all that difficult to follow, though I didn't get why she would care about a random prince she only met once!

Lavender kept wriggling around, excited about the play, and Hermione watched in the dark with a smile on her face, gradually relaxing as she grew used to my clasp in her own.

We remained like that for most of the play apart from when we had to get sweets.

When we got out, Lavender fell asleep in the car on the way back... AGAIN!

Hermione and I remained quiet and Hermione rushed into the bathroom straight away and I heard crackling but though I was curious, I didn't comment when she came out.

"Draco, why did you hold my hand in the theatre?" She asked.

"Because... Hermione... I like you a lot. I'd quite like to be your boyfriend, but I was going to make it all special for when I asked you, but I can't contain myself any longer! I have to ask! Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her seriously, clasping her hands and looking into her stunning brown eyes. Her hair was rather bushy, she wasn't the absolute prettiest to everyone else, but she was perfect to me.

"Draco! Of ... course! I'd love to!" She said, throwing her arms around me.

I hugged her tight, glad to feel her warm embrace in a boyfriend girlfriend way at last.

When we drew apart, I felt a blush creep into my cheeks and I couldn't suppress a smile at her as I went to get my pyjamas on.

Hermione Jean Granger was my girlfriend! My first real girlfriend! I didn't consider my small, immature flings with Pansy and Astoria real to be honest.

Hermione was mine.

I was hers.

We were two innocent children, really sweet and in innocent love without truly understanding or knowing it.

A/N: hope you liked it! I know I should update more on all my stories equally, but it's whatever one I'm feeling but I try to update them because of you people who read them! I'm thankful that you do! I'm thinking of adding a bonus chapter to Harry X Reader Smut! I don't really know though! Hope you liked anyways! New update tomorrow! Updates at different times often tomorrow because I have all day to write! Yay! Go me! I mean,my boyfriend is away on holiday so I can't hang or with him like I normally do every Sunday once a week sometimes twice lol! Love you all my BonBons! Love you! Love from PotterheadBonBon 💗💗 xoxoxo xoxoxo xoxox xoxoo xoxox oxox

P:S: I wanna lowkey ruin the Dramione love then fix it! I'm meanlol!