Chapter Forty-One- Hermione's POV

I had begun to tie ribbon to trees so Ron would know where to find us if he chose to return. I had hope regarding that particular situation and in my time of being confused about Harry, missing Draco and feeling homesick, I needed my friends.

I had begun to be upset often and I had a feeling Harry was a bit irritated about it because he didn't want me to be sad, he wanted me to be happy, of course.

We had shared a moment in Godric's Hollow, where Harry had gotten a moment of closure when he saw Lily and James' gravestone. We had both hidden each other Merry Christmas and I'd put my head on his shoulder.

One night, I was brooding over everything, the horcrux around my neck dampened my spirits further so that necessary and I looked at my shoes. Harry's hand was suddenly outstretched and I took it with obvious reluctance and Harry led me by my hands and looked at me whilst taking off the horcrux gently. My eyes were tear filled and my expression was fatigued and sad.

He began to move oddly and he began to dance. I couldn't help but give a small smile as we moved. He twirled me and I twirled him. We put one arm around each other's waist and held hands with the other, rocking and smiling. We grinned at each other and he spun me inwards and I spun him before the song quietened and he rested his head on my shoulder and I did likewise.

We moved apart and it started to mean something more than just a dance to cheer us up and forget our worries and the ever constant stress that continuously loomed over us, severely dampening the atmosphere.

We were close to each other's faces and Harry gave a small jerk of the head as if to say, so?

He moved closer still, so his body pressed against my own and we locked lips once more. I felt guilty but I didn't regret it. The kiss was smooth and soft and I could feel Harry's shaven chin and his kiss went to my neck, leaving a hickey.

We eventually drew apart and I changed under a blanket, putting on my fluffy pyjamas with love heart bottoms. Not usually my style, but it was warm.

I felt shirtless Harry get behind me and put his arm around me, and we fell asleep.

—————————Next Day—————————

I rolled over and all I heard was,

"Bloody Hell Hermione!"

I sat up lightning fast and Harry's eyes were wide. There was blood on the bedsheets.

"Harry... you know what this means... don't you?" I said.

"Y... yeah. You got your period?" He said, an unsure tone settling in.

"Yeah. But that means, I am not pregnant!" I exclaimed.

"That's great!" Harry heaved a sigh of relief. Then his relief turned to worry.

"Do you need anything? Do you need a pain relief?" He asked.

"No, no cramps so far, but I think we need to go to some kind of muggle store, as I ran out of supplies," I blushed.

Harry got me some clothes whilst I cleaned myself up and used my last tampon.

"Ready Hermione ?" Harry called, casting a spell to clean the sheets.

"Yes!" I emerged from the bathroom in my pinkish red jacket and my jeans with some normal shoes.

Harry took my hand and we apparated. Oddly, we arrived at the Dursley's house.

"Why are we here Harry?" I enquired.

"Aunt Petunia kept dozens of supplies stored in a cupboard. Take them all if you want," Harry offered.

I looked at the supplies. There were no tampons but she had some pads that I could salvage and use.