Chapter Sixteen- Draco's POV

I was attending the Quidditch World Cup and I spotted my best friends, Hermione and Lavender. I was with Theo, Pansy, Blaise and my parents.

I couldn't resist a small boast towards Potter and Weasley.

"We are in the Minister's Box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!" I boasted, but I looked at Hermione and she knew I was kidding at the boast, but my father tapped my in the chest quite hard with his stick.

"Don't boast Draco! There is no need at all with these people!" He snubbed, sticking his abnormally large nose in the air.

I rolled my eyes at him and directed a smile in the direction of my friends and even at Potter and Weasley, who knew by now I was kidding and they'd found out about Hermione and me being friends, it took a while for them to accept it and though we weren't the best of friends, I felt as though I belonged and we actually ended up getting along ok through love of Quidditch.

I walked off with My Slytherin Buddies, who were actually accepting of my friendships. Crabbe and Goyle had ditched me but these three, Blaise, Pansy and Theo had stayed, and they'd even united more with the others in an attempt to rebuild bridges. After all, somewhere along the line, Pansy was Ronald's cousin. She was the only one who had been in Slytherin bar her mother, but they didn't see it as anything bad, though Slytherins had a reputation, they weren't all cruel bastards.

The only super cruel ones that openly snarled at me now were Astoria, Daphne, Millicent, Crabbe, Goyle and A few others.

I didn't care as long as I had the others who were always true to me. Sure, Harry and I hadn't always got along but we ended up being pretty good friends. Ron and I took longer surprisingly but we managed to get to some form of friendship, though we still sniped at each other from time to time but it wasn't truly intended to hurt as we had a long time ago.

Theo gasped and so did I at Viktor Krum zooming in the air and I spotted Hermione squealing next to Lavender. I smiled to myself and my eyes became fixed on her and Pansy nudged me.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh" She said, teasing me.

"Shut up," I replied with a smirk.

"You well fancy Granger!" Theo commented, and I nudged him playfully.

"I thought you were dating Jess?" Blaise said.

"I am. I just missed Hermione over the holidays that's all!" I replied.

Theo looked at me disbelievingly.

I ignored the looks and I watched the action of the game because I had a passion for Quidditch.

The Irish team won, and I was happy for them.

When we went back to our tent, my father disappeared for a while and not long after I heard screaming and lots of people outside.

I spotted Hermione in the crowd, screaming as a death eater came towards her and I grabbed her arm quickly and pulled her along with me.

She latched her clammy hand onto my own cold one and we ran through the crowd of people until we found my mother.

"Mum! Please apparate Hermione with us!" I pleaded.

She nodded and we apparated to the Manor.

"You kids go upstairs!" She commanded and put several protective spells around the Manor.

We rushed to my room and Hermione pulled the duvet over our heads and we huddled underneath. She was a little cold so I wrapped it round her more and she smiled gratefully.

"I hope everyone else got out ok!" I said, concerned.

"I hope so too!" She agreed, looking scared.

We huddled there for a long time and eventually Hermione drifted off to sleep and I pulled the covers over her sleeping body, her face liked so divine and I climbed in beside her and fell asleep, hoping everything would be alright.

A/N: I hope you all liked the chapter! In fourth year now!!!!! Gonna be a tiny mini bit of Harmony in one of the upcoming chapters but I can reassure you this is a Dramione! Anyways, enjoy! Love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon 💗💗