Chapter Thirty-One- Hermione's POV

I was heavily pregnant. The good thing was, I was starting to show up very late and my loose uniform was a good disguise for my bump.

I knew people would find out sooner or later, but it was a comfort to know they couldn't see the product of my one time sex life with Draco from the bump that was protruding.

I knew I was due some point in the April, but I couldn't help but fret. I was in the Shrieking shack and I doubled over.

Draco, noticing this, walked up to me.

"You ok?" He asked.

He had been an actual saint in all my pregnant months. Putting up with my hormones, my cravings no matter how odd, my constant complaints, my morning sickness. All my friends had helped me, Pansy most of all.

"Um... Draco, my stomach hurts!" I complained.

Pansy looked over upon hearing this and she said,

"Do you feel lots of pa—"

I cut her off by doubling over again and gasping when clear water trickled down my legs.

Harry almost fainted, Blaise started to shriek, with Ginny consoling him, but she'd also turned white, Theo was running off to get help, Ron was asking if I was ok and Pansy and Draco were laying me down.

"Calm down everyone," Luna said, looking very calm.

Everyone turned to look at her and I bit back a scream as I felt sharp waves of pain.

"Everyone! Stay Calm! It looks like this baby isn't going to wait! Your waters have only just broken though!" Pansy stated.

"Thanks for stating the obvious!" I yelled, then said I was sorry.

"If she shouts at you about anything, she doesn't mean it!" Pansy told everyone, and I screamed. It hurt so much.

I laboured for about two hours, feeling nothing but agony and everyone was being helpful, but I wanted to be with just Pansy, Luna and Draco.

"Everyone out! We should wait outside for her! Give her some privacy and some quiet!" Harry demanded, shepherding everyone out.

I looked at him gratefully and I screamed.

"This baby isn't going to wait for much longer!" Pansy said, pulling my tights off without warning.

"Wha... what are you doing?" I asked shrilly.

"Haven't you ever seen a baby being born? Do you even know how?" She said.

"Well... no," I answered between breaths.

"Yeah. Well. Be as quiet as you can. "

I felt an overwhelming wrenching pain and screeched at the top of my lungs.

Luna was trying to calm me down but I couldn't hear her that well Over my shrieks but the buzz of her voice was comforting.

Pansy put a blanket over me that she found.

It was a big raggedy but it's all she could find.

A huge wrench of pain came over me and Pansy got me to push. I could feel the head emerging and it felt spine wrenching.

"I can't do it!" I wailed, tears trickling down my cheeks.

"Now, listen. You're the strongest person I know and I promise you can. Trust yourself. Please. I love you. You can do it!" Draco spurred me on, trying to help.

"Aahhhh!" I screamed and I felt myself push and heard a small cry.

"Congratulations! Girl!" Pansy said, passing her to me.

I looked down at her pure blonde tufts and her hazel eyes. She was skinny like I was and had my face. She had Draco's small smirk and his pale, smooth complexion.

"Well done my love!" Draco said, and kissed our daughter on the head.

"Can we call her Divinia?" I asked.

"Sure. That's a cute name. I'd say we have the middle name as Rosetta." Draco replied.

Divinia Rosetta Granger-Malfoy.

"She's the best. I'll always look after her," I whispered, kissing her head.

"She's perfect," Draco said, and Pansy Began to cry.

"She's so sweet... I wish she was mine..." Pansy said between sobs.

"You can see her all the time and you can even be her Godmother." I said, smiling kindly.

"Thanks so much!" She gasped in delight.

"Thanks should be for you! You helped me give birth to the most precious gift I could ever wish for," I replied.

We had our baby girl. We were very happy. Little did we know, a lot was going to change.

A/N: Oooh! Suspense! It'll be just after when Sirius dies and it'll be sixth year when they come back. Why is Draco so icy? What's happened during the holidays? Keep reading! Thanks for all read sand votes and comments and thanks to eternalgoddess2001 for all the votes and likes and comments! It's so lovely if you! I loved this chapter! Divinia means Divine ! I needed a wizard/muggle name! Love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon xoxoxo💗💗