Chapter Forty-Two- Draco's POV

I had gotten news of the Death Eaters attack on the Lovegood house and I'd let Luna know, full of apologies. She had been understanding and bore no grudge against me personally as I wasn't like those other Death Eaters.

Apparently, they had some "good news".

I went to them and to my horror, Harry, who's face looked a little hurt, Ron who was struggling and my Hermione clutching Divinia worriedly were in the Manor.

I knew what they wanted to do to them, and Greyback especially leered at Hermione, making my fists ball up angrily and my blood began to boil. My mother noticed and laid a calming, reassuring hand on my arm to calm me.

She walked past me and murmured,

"Play it carefully Draco,"

I nodded slightly to show I knew what she meant and watched.

My crazy aunt Bellatrix grabbed my arm and spoke in her crazy, babyish voice, guiding me towards Harry and asking me if it was Harry.

"I can't be sure," I replied shakily.

"Now Draco, if you tell us, if we were the ones to turn him over to the dark lord, then everything would be as it was!" My father said, attempting to show gentleness, but the pressure was there and it was apparent. I could see right through his "gentle" façade.

"I really don't know." I insisted.

Bellatrix gave me the benefit of the doubt and nodded.

"We won't be forgetting who caught them will we?" Greyback commented, leaning closer to Hermione, breathing on her ear.

She twitched uncomfortably and I wanted to grab her from his clutches and kill him. I resisted the temptation but gave her a reassuring look so knew that I had some kind of plan.

"How dare you Greyback! Do not speak to me as your inferior in my own Manor!" My father roared.

"Calm down Lucius," my mother said, moving him back.

"Where did you get that?" Bellatrix Asked suddenly.

"In this girlie's bag, reckon it's mine now!" Greyback laughed with a smug grin.

Bellatrix shot curses at the snatchers and sent them away.

"Put the boys in the cellar! Wanna talk to this one, girl to girl! I'm not inhumane, let them take the baby at least." Bellatrix ordered, and two men dragged Harry and Ron down to the cellar and one man roughly handled Divinia, who yelled in his face in a feisty, brave way.

I watched in horror as Bellatrix pinned Hermione to the floor and questioned her about how she had the sword.

"That sword of Gryffindor is supposed to be in my vault at Gringotts, how did you get it?" She asked intimidatingly.

Hermione sobbed.

"HOW DID YOU STEAL FROM MY VAULT?!" Bellatrix yelled in her face.

"I didn't take anything, please," Hermione sobbed.

"Right!"

Hermione's piercing screams echoed as my aunt dug her wand into her arm, torturing her. She screamed in agony and her body shook with obvious discomfort.

I couldn't handle it. I muttered a spell and the lamp fell in the middle, causing Bellatrix to let go of Hermione and Hermione rushed into my arms.

I held her tight and soothed her.

"Stupid boy! You could've hurt me!" Bellatrix raged.

"DO NOT SPEAK TO MY SON IN THAT WAY!" My mother yelled and thus began a duel between the eldest sister and the youngest.