Chapter Twenty-Nine-Hermione's POV

I didn't want to be a parent. For God's sake, I was fourteen! I repulsed myself!

I had avoided Draco for weeks since our encounter that night. That heated night. So full of love yet the aftermath was regretful. It was the feast of our fifth year and Ginny said,

"Hermione. Don't you think you should go talk to him?"

I looked at her.

"He slapped my face," I said simply.

"HE DID WHAT?! I thought you were just and about the sesh you both had but imma curse that ferret into oblivion!" She raged.

"Calm down Gin. " Harry said gently.

"You probably deserved it," Lavender said maliciously, overhearing.

"Do you want a hex?" Ginny threatened.

"That's it. We are going to get all this sorted!" Ron said, surprisingly firmly and held my arm with a little force and grabbed Draco's arm with equal force.

"Harry help me!" He ordered.

Harry held Draco's arm and Ron held my own, along with Ginny.

Luna was surprisingly strong and she was able to control Draco's arm. Pansy, Blaise and Theo were following us. Pansy threatening Draco to stop squirming, Blaise telling me to stay calm and Theo unable to stop laughing. That boy ceased to amaze me.

We were flung into a broom cupboard and we heard the door look.

"Alohomora!" I cast, but the door didn't budge!

"I swear you better let us out!" I screamed.

"Not until you two stubborn sods sort it!" Harry called through the door.

I battered the door until Draco grabbed me forcefully.

"He's right. We gotta talk. I can't say sorry anymore. I've said sorry lots of time and I've meant it every time. Hermione. I'm going to support you. Do you know that you're pregnant yet?" He asked.

I struggled against his grasp, but gave up after a few minutes, his strength overpowering me.

"Well, you better find out. Have you got your period this month then?" He asked and I blushed furiously.

"DRACO! " I squealed, embarrassed.

"Seriously. I'm your boyfriend. I gotta know." He replied.

"Alright, no I haven't yet but I'm going to get a test tomorrow so I can find out," I answered, very frustrated. "Besides, I'm like clockwork so I'll have it by two days if it comes at all,"

"Right then. Basically, we are going tomorrow to get this test and you will take it." He said solemnly.

"Fine,"

"And we will get through this together," he said to me.

I hesitated before throwing my arms around him.

"I'm sorry Draco. " I whispered.

"It's ok, and I'm sorry I slapped you. I will never harm a hair on your pretty head ever again or on any of you and I'll never deliberately hurt you," he whispered back.

"I guess we are even for third year," I joked.

He put an arm around me and yelled through the door.

Pansy unlocked it and we came out, arms around each other.

"Sorted?" Harry asked carefully, a hint of caution in his tone.