Part 8

Chapter 8

"I AM GOING TO KILL HIM SERIOUSLY WHO DOES HE THINKS HE IS" Tyson fumed as he came out of his room. "Oh my god, Tyson!! what happened to your face ?" Arvi said as she pulled him next to herself to examine his reddened face "Kai happened. Tyson won't wake up so Kai threw him on the wall. He looked pretty mad" Kenny said as he came behind him. "what the??? " Arvi fumed as she held the ice cubes in a clean cloth for Tyson's face "Tyson use this and I will just have a WORD with Kai" Arvi said and left for her room.

"Kai !!!''She yelled as she banged the door open making him look up shocked "what the hell is wrong with you ?? what do you think you are doing ?" She fumed "What are you talking about ?" he said as he stood up from his bed "Don't you dare act all innocent. Why the hell you threw Tyson on the wall? Who do you think you are huh?" She said as she glared at him "It's between me and Tyson'' he said as he turned away just to be pulled back forcefully "I AM NOT DONE TALKING TO YET, IT'S NOT BETWEEN YOU AND TYSON ANYMORE ALL RIGHT !! HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FACE? HAVE YOU? HE ALMOST BROKE HIS NOSE.''She fumed "DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM HUH? AND ANYWAYS THEY NEVER WAKE UP THIS EARLY SO WHAT GOT INTO YOU THAT SUDDENLY YOU WANTED HIM TO BE UP THIS EARLY ??? WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM ??" She yelled, able to control her anger anymore.

"IT'S YOU. YOU ARE MY PROBLEM THE WAY YOU ARE JUST GETTING IN MY LIFE. IN MY TEAM. THE BOND YOU HAVE FORMED WITH RAY. WHAT?? YOU THINK I CAN'T SEE ??" Kai lost his temper as he walked towards her pinning her to the wall "WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN ?? YOU WANT ME TO BEHAVE LIKE YOU ???? WAIT... Are you jealous??" Arvi said looking at him with confusion "wh..??" Kai stuttered suddenly taken aback "You are jealous." Arvi faced him as he tried to turn away from her. "You think I am taking Ray away from you." she gasped "NO WHAT?? THAT'S ABSURD." Kai looked everywhere but at her "hey... it's alright I should have thought. I am sorry but come on he is still your friend right? like yeah, he is my friend too but.." she said "shut it... it's not like that okay? you are just getting between My team and the championship " He glared at her.

"Yeah right and breaking Tyson's nose won't come between?" she said as she smirked "you are straight right?" she said covering her mouth hiding her grin to which Kai threw her murderous glares " what the hell you want ??" He asked annoyed. " Apologize Tyson." she smirked.

Kai walked into the sitting area where Tyson threw him a deadly glare to which Kai just rolled his eyes and sat near him taking the ice bag from his hands, Tyson almost fell off the couch expecting another blow. "I shouldn't have thrown you on the wall Tyson." He said almost sounding like Dizzy as he placed the ice bag on his face gently. And everyone's jaw fell into a perfect O.

"how??" Ray whispered in her ear as he came near her "Magic!!" she said grinning "You have earned my forever respect today, I can never forget this day." he said as he placed his arm around her shoulder making Kai frown.