Chapter 1

I hope that you'll will support this book also just as you'll did for my first book

*_*

Dream

'Run Aadhya run!' Her mind yelled.

Aadhya's legs were ready to give up at any moment, but she wasn't. She kept reminding herself that she couldn't give up and kept running for her life with a black folder clutched tightly to her chest. After all, she'd risked her life for it.

Silent tears streaked down her cheeks as she stumbled and felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. Still, she didn't yelp in pain, knowing that she'd be dead if the people following her in that cold dark night heard her.

"Stop you bitch." Chills ran down Aadhya's spine as she heard the voice of one of her followers. She looked back, to find them still on her tracks. It was too dark for her to see everything clearly through her glossy eyes. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and called someone as her legs slowed down. A string of silent curses left her mouth as she realized that no one received her calk from her other end.

As Adhaya entered into another dark alley, she noticed that her followers weren't behind her anymore, and it brought a great amount of relief to her. Heavily panting, she looked around only to see that she was lost. The relief she felt a few seconds ago quickly vanished as she heard some footsteps. As the sound kept on increasing, Aadhya understood that they were approaching her. Her heart was beating wildly so much that she worried even they could hear her heartbeats. Panic stricken, she just stepped back only to hit herself with the wall behind. Her hands flew over her mouth to stop her from making any noise or crying in pain caused by her stomach. She felt that the darkness was on her side, with her black hoodie, helping her to camouflage between a few cars parked around.

Slouching to the concrete floor, Aadhya gently yet whimperingly pulled away the knife which was stabbed in her stomach. Ignoring the blood on her hands and the pain shooting through her nerves, Aadhya managed to record a voice mail of her situation.

God! Why has all this happened to me?

Before she could send the voice mail, suddenly out of nowhere four strong, well-built men towered over her. Even in that horrible darkness, Aadhya was able to see the killer smirk plastered on their faces.

"Please don't kill me. I want to live."

Never in her life had Aadhya ever begged for something, but tonight, she did. For her life.

Snorting at her words, one of them pulled her back by her hair and snatched her phone, tossing it away. Aadhya hissed in pain, but she couldn't see even a bit of pity for her in their eyes.

"You fooled us for a long time. A backstabber like you deserves to die!" The one who pulled her by her hair barked.

"It was my work." Aadhya defended, still not leaving her folder.

"We trusted you. This time we won't spare anyone. Everyone should know what happens when they double cross us." He grasped the folder from her hands. Then he did something that she never expected him to do. He pulled out his gun, aiming it at her.

"Burn this folder." He passed the folder to one of his accomplices.

The folder was held up in the air and a lighter was brought near it. The expressions of the man holding her at gunpoint turned sinister before the sound of a gunshot deafened her, and pain caught off her whole body. He shot her in her left chest. Aadhya's knees buckled out as her hands crawled closer to her wound and her body crashed on the floor. But her eyes were still stuck on the folder as if her life was in it. As another man lit the lighter, burning the folder, she shrieked at the top of her voice before passing out as a last set of tears slipped off her eyes.