Chapter 9

Veer picked up his fainted Aadhya in bridal style and hurriedly rushed inside the building, calling out Kabir and Ishika's name on the top of his voice. Veer didn't care about the weird looks the sleepy staffs were giving him and ordered them to immediately send Ishika or Kabir to Aadhya's room or else he'd make sure all of them are fired. Striding back to the room, he caught a glance of Ishika running two them and asked her to help him.

Anxiously, Veer lied Aadhya on the bed and started pacing, fidgeting with his fingers. He silently kept watching Aadhya's now stress free face as Ishika checked up his woman. It was the third time she'd passed out after waking up from coma.

Veer utterly regretted letting few words slip out of his mouth when he was with her in the garden. Letting Aadhya know that she was indeed in trouble was a bad decision, he thought, since except her dreams, there was nothing else that could tell her that. She didn't need to know that she was in danger, since he was there to protect her. He inwardly cursed himself for being stupid.

He was very well aware of the fact that Aadhya had just lost her memories, but her feelings and her audaciousness hadn't gone way. He knew that no matter what, she was still the same Aadhya, who'd go to any lengths, would do anything and everything to get what she'd determined to and this time, it was her true identity.

Still, he tried to keep the facade of him being her fiancé, which he partially was, but internally, he was already aware that the story won't work and now, the damage was done.

After completing Aadhya's check up, Ishika got up and stood in front of Veer.

"Aadhya's blood pressure has shot up. I had already warned you that even if she is living as if she is back to her normal self and had only lost her memories, the reality is far away from this. Don't forget that. I would recommend that it would be better if you shift her to any hospital in the city with all facilities."

Ishika tried to give some piece of mind to the stubborn man in front of her, but knew that her speech was useless. Kabir walked in with a scowl on his face, glaring Veer.

"Don't waste your time and energy on him Ishika." Kabir told her.

Before Veet could retort back, he heard someone shuffle on the bed and then Aadhya groaned holding her head.

"Where am I? Oh, in the hospital room. But how did I came here?" Aadhya looked at the trio with puzzled face. Veer instantly made his way to her and helped her to sit up straight.

"I brought you here." He informed her.

"No, I was asking you why am I here again. Weren't we in the car going somewhere after I got discharged?" Aadhya asked Veer looking around in confusion.

Veer, including Ishika and Kabir were stunned with her question.

'Did she again forgot the incident or whatever happened after my car broke down?' Veer asked himself. If it was so, then at that moment, Veer was the most happiest person on the earth. A sigh of relief left his lips.

Seeing that Veer wasnt going to answer her, Aadhya turned her face Kabir with raised eyebrows. Kabir cleared his throat and covered up with a lie yet the truth.

"Oh, its just you fainted and Veer called me, so I asked him to being you here back for the check up. It'll be fine if you'll rest for sometime and not think too much."

He turned his attention at Ishika and nodded. She nodded back and walked out. Veer and Aadhya looked at them, confused. Kabir asked Aadhya to close her eyes and take rest, and she complied. After few minutes, she sensed a pin being poked on her forearm, but she didn't flinched. Instead she just opened her eyes and watched Ishika injected her with something.