Chapter 35

Aadhya's POV

"Don't know what good karma I did to get you as my everything." I whispered to myself, staring at my fiance sleeping besides me.

Even not being an early riser, I was up at 6:30 am, just to stare at Veer, to drink in all his facial features. There was a small smile playing on his pink lips. Unlike mine, his dreams made him happy.

I turned on my one side and supported my head with my palm, so that it would be easy for me to study him. It's not like I get this chance every day.

Ruffling his hair, I slowly traced my index finger from his forehead, through between those captivating eyes of him, with which his does his magic on me. Then, my finger travelled to his small nose, which flares always when he's angry. Lastly, it reached to its destination. His pink pouty lips.

Unknowingly, I tapped my finger on his lips, when he suddenly bit my finger, taking me off guard. I pouted and immediately took my finger off his face.

He mirrored my position, with our eyes locked. His hands found their way to my waist and he pulled me close to him, our noses touching.

"Its not good to touch someone without their permission." He said, in a sleepy yet seductive voice. His hand went inside my shirt, rubbing my bare back and making me breathy. He smirked at my reaction when I gasped feeling his warm fingers grip my waist.

"Then why are you touching me?" I asked, my voice coming out just as a whisper. I could barely utter a word when his fingers slowly started to move upwards, hitching my breath.

"Because, I can." He leaned in, his warm breath fanning over my face. I audibly gulped, caught in the moment. He swiftly change our position, with me lying on my back and him over me, without putting his weight on me, with the support of his hands.

The colour of his eyes darkened, pupils dilated, as my eyes widened. Hip lips came in contact with my neck and he started showering me with fragile kisses. Without my own knowledge, I arched back, giving him more space. My hands found it's was to his shoulders.

The time my mind realized what's happening, I called him out, trying to a full stop on his actions. But what was more surprising that his name left my lips a moan. Stunned, he looked up to me, making me blush furiously.

"If we stay in this position for some more time or you once more say my name that way, I swear, I won't stop." His revelation struck me and he off got off me, moving out of my room.

I stayed in the same place, for some more time, grasping in what just happened, before getting up and deciding to go for a run.

Changing my clothes and brushing my teeth, I pocketed my phone and earphones before leaving.

One hour later, when I came back from a refreshing run, some noises from the kitchen made my legs take me in that direction. Ishika was standing near the door, leaning on it. She had an admiring smile on her face, as she was staring at something inside the kitchen.

I tiptoed without making any sound to her and tapped on her shoulder. She jumped a bit back, with her hand on her mouth. When she realized that it was me, she hit my shoulder and then brought her index finger to her lips, asking me to keep quiet as she pointed in front.

A smile found its way to my lips when I saw Veer and Kabir cooking and dancing together with 'yeh dosti hum nahi todenge' playing in the background.

Ishika tugged my shirt to grab my attention. "Sometimes, I think why these two even need us." He question made me chuckle. It's good to see that in this self-centered busy world people like these two also exists, who always find time for each other.