{IV} Tony

"Where are you from, kid?" Steve asked Percy.

"Manhatten." He answered simply.

"Manhatten?" Natasha asked. "And you've never seen a shiny, red robot flying around?" The kids shook their heads.

"You've never seen a big, green monster smashing everything in sight?" Steve asked.

"No."

"What about a strong guy with a shield?" Thor questioned.

"Nope."

"A smart, karate chopping chick with guns?" Clint inquired.

"Nay"

"A purple dressed dude with a limited amount of arrows?" Bruce challenged.

"Negative."

"What about a lightning god with a hammer?" Tony queried.

"Zeus?" Percy sat bolt upright. "Zeus is an Avenger?" He turned to Annabeth who just shrugged.

"Zeus? What? No. Me. I'm the lighting god with the hammer. Me. Thor." Thor looked kind of hurt. "Why on earth would Zeus be an Avenger?"

"Sorry, Zeus/Jupiter is only lightning god we've heard of," Annabeth answered. "We didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings." They quickly ate the rest of their dinner and left the table without saying a word.

"Wonder what that was about," Pepper commented.

~*~*~*~

The next morning, I went to wake Percy up, but he wasn't in his bedroom. I walked in and saw him on the balcony.

"Good luck and keep me posted." He walked back into the room. "Hi. Sorry, I didn't hear you come in."

"It's fine. Umm, what's your mobile number? You know, so I can have it in case of emergencies." I asked.

"I don't have a mobile." He answered. He grabbed a fresh top and turned around to take his old one off.

"Then who were you talking t...?" I looked at his back. "Percy, you've got a huge gash on your back."

"Have I?" He quickly put his top on and walked to the mirror. "I don't see one."

"Well, obviously not. You've covered it up." I thought. Then I said. "My mistake. I'll leave you to it."

I stepped outside and called Bruce. "Hey, Banner. Do you mind having a look at Percy? He's got a huge scar on his back."

"Sure, no problem. Just bring him to the lab and I'll do a checkup, but put him in section B." He replied before hanging up.

Annabeth arrived at Percy's room just as I put my phone in my pocket. I noticed she had a fresh wound on her arm. We walked into Percy's room. "You dressed? Annabeth's here and we need to go somewhere." They kept asking questions as we walked up the stairs. We went into the lab and stopped at the door of section B. I opened the door for them and, when they walked in, closed it, locking them in.

"Not cool dude. Open up." Percy banged on the glass.

"Sorry Banner, there's two of them now. Do you mind?" He shook his head and managed to get inside the room without the kids getting out.