{VI} Annabeth

Percy and I were in his room Iris messaging the Stoll brothers. They were in Sweden assisting in the search for Percy's parents.

"I'm sorry Percy, but we've looked everywhere. We can't find them." Travis said. He held up a map of Sweden. Basically, the whole map was covered in crosses.

"Has anyone had any luck?" Connor asked.

"No. Nico's searched Egypt, Libya, and Algeria. Tyson and Mrs O'Leary only have Ireland left and the others are only halfway through their countries. There haven't been any sightings of Sally and Paul yet." I updated them.

"Nico and Mrs O'Leary are so lucky that they can use that shadow travelling thing. They can cover so much more ground that way. I wish we could do that." Connor complained.

"We'll cross into Norway and start searching there. We'll update you soon." The image dissolved. I looked at Percy and his eyes had glazed over. They were filling up with tears. I held out my arms and scooted over into his lap. He buried his head into my shoulder.

"It's ok Percy. We'll find them. What if we ask Jarvis to do a world facial recognition scan to see if he can find out where they were recently?" He quickly lifted his head.

"Annabeth, you're a genius. Come on." We stood up and he pulled me along, through the door, down 2 floors, across the hallway, and into Tony's lab.

"Woah, kid. Where's the fire?" Tony asked as we ran in.

"What? No, no fire. Just need to talk to Jarvis." Percy panted.

"What can I help you with Mr Jackson?" Jarvis' voice rang over the speaker. Percy and I walked over to the monitor.

"Jarvis? Can you do a worldwide facial recognition scan from when Sally and Paul Blofis went missing?" I asked.

"Yes, however, it will take 72 hours. Starting scan now." Jarvis stated.

"3 days? What are we supposed to do until then?" Percy groaned.

"You could always help me," Tony said.

"I'd rather fight the minotaur again," I heard Percy mutter. By the looks of thing, Tony didn't hear. Which was very lucky.

"Why don't we go to the camp and see how things are going?" I suggested. He seemed to like the idea because, behind his sulking face, his eyes lit up.

"The summer camp you disappear to every year which apparently doesn't exist? Why would you go there? It's not even summer." Tony mentioned.

"Sounds like the one. See you in 3 days." Percy said as he grabbed my wrist and ran to the door.

"Freeze!" Tony shouted. We stopped at the door and turned around to look at him. "I'll give you a choice. You stay here or I take you to the camp. I want to find out where it is and what you do there, but if you stay here, you won't be allowed to leave the building on your own. I'm not having you sneak off to this camp behind my back."

We stood pondering for a moment. "We'll think about it." Percy said before grabbing my wrist again and running off before Tony could yell 'Freeze!' again. We were back in Percy's room before either of us spoke again.

"You go to camp. You're allowed to leave freely." He complained. "I'll be grounded and escorted. I've dealt with way worse, it'll be fine."

"No, we'll both go. We just need to come up with a plan to not expose us. Demigods have managed to keep this secret for centuries. It will not end with us." I encouraged him. For about an hour, Percy and I paced his room for ideas. We kept coming up with them, but then, when trying to figure out the logistics, we realised they wouldn't work.

"What if we just told Tony, but asked him to keep it a secret?" Percy asked.

"No, it won't work. He's got too big a mouth. He told everyone he was Iron Man as soon as the world found out there was an Iron Man. We need something he can talk about while not revealing our secret." I explained. "AAH! I'm a child of Athena. This should be so easy for me." After another 5 minutes, I finally thought of the perfect idea. I don't know why it hadn't come to me sooner. It was brilliant.

"Percy! I got it!"