{XVII} Percy

"Daughter of Hecate huh? Well, my name is Percy Jackson,  son of Poseidon."

"And I'm his girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. Daughter of Athena."

"Yes, I knew I heard of you. You guys are legends in Russia." Wanda exclaimed.

"Russia?" Annabeth asked. "What camp do you go to?"

"Lager' Polukrovka. It means Camp Half-Blood in English."

"You have a Camp Half-Blood in Russia?" I asked.

"Yeah. Not all demigods are born in America, and when the gods started taking notice of their kids, they also noticed that we can't all move to America, so they opened Camp Half-Blood's and Camp Jupiter's all over the place. Russia, the UK, Africa, Brazil, Greenland, and Australia. I think those are the only locations for now." Wanda explained.

"Wow, Jason's got his work cut out for him making 350+ shrines in every camp. That's what? 7 times 2 is 14. 350 times 14 is 0,0, carry the 2, 4,1. And then 0, 0, 5, 3. Add those together, and that's about 4900+ shrines for him to build." I calculated. Annabeth and Wanda looked at me wide-eyed. "What?"

"How did you figure that out so quickly?" Annabeth asked.

"Hey! I may have dyslexia, but that doesn't stop me from doing maths. It was the only academic class I could do at school."

"No need to be so defensive, I'm sorry ok? You're not mad at me right?" Annabeth asked me.

I smiled at her. "You're too cute to be mad at." She smiled back at me.

"Oi, lovebirds. How are your falling skills?" Wanda asked us.

"Huh?" I was confused. She raised her hands, which were glowing red, and pulled our cuffs apart. Starting with our feet and then our hands. We free fell.

~*~*~*~

I woke up in a sense of panic. I gasped for air and was desperate for water. I stumbled out of bed and dragged myself to a tap. I was too weak to haul myself up to the sink, but I was also too weak to use my powers to pull the water out. 

"Percy?" I heard someone shout my name. "Percy?!" They were right next to me.

"Wa...water," I gasped. They grabbed a glass and filled it with water. They handed it to me. I drank half of it and tipped the other half on my face. I instantly felt stronger, just enough to get back to Annabeth though. "M...more," I stammered. They handed me another glass of water. I put it down and started to stand up.

"Woah there Perce, let me help you." I felt a strong arm haul me up and wrap around my waist. I slung my arm around his neck, picked up the glass of water, and we slowly made our way back to Annabeth. 

After what felt like an eternity, we finally made it back to Annabeth. I sat down on the bed and heard the guy call Wanda's name. She must have been unconscious on the floor. I poured the water out of the glass and caught it mid-fall. I then stretched it out as much as I could to try and make it the length and width of Annabeth. I let it drop and grabbed hold of her hand. 

It worked!

She awoke but was still very weak. She managed to smile at me. "It's ok Seaweed Brain. You can't lose me that easily." I managed to smile back at her. We were both covered in blood, cuts, and bruises, but we were also both alive and together.

That's all that matters.

A/N

Hi guys,

Sorry that it's only a short one, but I had to write another chapter to just get one on here. Hope it's alright. Can you please vote on who's POV you want next? (I'm gonna put some options, so only comment "Yes" once on the person you would like so I don't have to go through and decipher the yes' from the no's.)

Vision

Clint

Tony

By the way, that maths equation in the picture is the one Percy uses when figuring out how many shrines Jason would have to build. It's just so you know what the equation looks like so you don't get extremely confused.

Please remember to vote, comment, share and follow. I follow everyone back.

Later gators :) x