{XXVII} Third Person

Everyone jumped out the jet and Percy instantly saw Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel and Leo barking orders at other demigods. They ran over to join them.

"Percy, great. You're here." Frank addressed him as Percy came running up to the group. "Who are they?"

"Oh my gosh," Leo interjected. "You brought the Avengers with you?" Everyone looked at him. "What? I may be a demigod, but I still want to fit in with the outside world so I keep up to date."

"Ummm, yeah. I brought the Avengers with me. Guys, this is my step-uncle Tony, and his friends/colleagues Natasha, Clint, Steve, Bruce, Vision and Wanda. Wanda is also a demigod. Hecate's daughter." Percy introduced. "And this is Frank, Leo, Jason, Piper, Hazel and... I'm not going to name everyone by name."

"Fair enough," Tony said. "So, what do we do?"

"Well, your weapons aren't going to work on monsters, so we'll have to get you new ones. Luckily it's still day time. Monsters like to fight at night as that's when they're strongest." Annabeth explained.

Where everyone had been shouting orders before, they all took a step back for Percy to take over. They were his parents after all. "Will! Take Clint and hook him up with some arrows." They ran off.  "Annabeth, does your dad still have some celestial bullets left?"

"I think so," She replied.

"Nico! Take Natasha and Annabeth to her dad's place and get as many celestial bullets as you can." Percy ordered. Nico nodded, grabbed Natasha and Annabeth by the arms and shadow travelled away. "Clarrise! Teach Steve how to use a weapon." He turned to Steve. "From what I've heard, your sheild should protect you, but it won't kill the monsters."

"I don't kill things." Steve said sternly.

"You need to or they'll kill you. And don't worry, they get reborn and come back. The first monster I fought and killed, I've now fought and killed about 5 times." Steve didn't know how to reply to that so just ran off with Clarisse.

"Ok, who's left?" He looked at Thor, Tony, Vision and Wanda. He pointed at Wanda. "You're a demigod, so you're fine." Then at Thor. "You're a lightning god, but stick with Jason. You'll be stronger together." Thor nodded and stood next to Jason. Percy looked at Tony. "Plasma repulsors. Stick with Leo." Leo whooped in the background. "And you? Ummmm..."

"I'll look after him." Wanda piped up. Vision stood next to her. 

"Ok, so the Avengers are all paired up with a demigod. That's good. Everyone else ok?" Everyone nodded. "Good. Get training. By my estimations, we have about 3 hours until nightfall and they need to be ready."

"Percy, we have fought aliens befo..." Tony tried to say.

"Aliens. Not mythical creatures who have been around for a couple of mellinia." Percy interjected.

"Ok, I see your point." Everyone ran off to train and get used to their new weapons.

~*~*~*~

"Never again." Natasha said as they jumped out of the shadows. "Does it always feel like that?"

"Eh, you get used to it." Nico mumbled letting go of their arms.

"Been a while since I've been here." Annabeth said stepping up to the front door and ringing on the doorbell. They waited an uncomfortable 30 seconds waiting for someone to answer the door. A boy of about 10 opened it. "Hi Bobby."

"Annabeth!" He gave her a big hug. "Come in! Come in!" He gestured the 3 of them inside. "Muuuum! Daaaad! Maaaattheeeew! Annabeth is home!" He shouted. The sounds of chairs scraping on the ground and things been throw to a surface were heard through the house followed by 3 pairs of footsteps all running to the hallway. Cries of 'Annabeth' were said by all 3 as they embraced her in a tight hug.