{XXI} Pepper

Had to edit this part for the rest of it to make sense.

"Morning." Came a groggy voice from behind me. Before I knew it I was being whipped around to meet a pair of tired but intelligent eyes.

"Good morning honey." I kissed Tony before quickly pulling away and scrunching up my nose.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Morning breathe," I answered before turning back around to continue cooking breakfast.

Tony grabbed a mint out of a bowl on the counter. "Did I ever tell you that I love that outfit on you?" I spun around showing him my denim shorts and plain white buttoned blouse. It was simple, but that's why I loved it.

I decided to make Percy's favourite today, blue pancakes, as he had been with us for 6 months to the date and I wanted to celebrate. "Is Percy up yet? I made his favourite."

"He wasn't in the gym," Steve said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Steve. Pancakes?" He nodded and I gave him a plate. "Help yourself to toppings. I put a load on the table." He nodded again and sat down. Tony joined him once he had a plate of pancakes.

Gradually everyone joined us for breakfast, except Percy. "Seriously? Is that boy still in bed?"

"I'll go and check his room." Wanda offered. She got up and left, but came back 5 minutes later. "He wasn't in there. Also, the bed wasn't slept in last night."

"Wait, how did you get in Percy's room?" Tony asked.

"Honey, we have more pressing issues at the moment." He looked at me quizzically. I decided to fill in the blanks for him. "Percy's missing!"

"Don't be silly. Friday, where's Percy?"

"Actually Sir, he didn't come back after walking Miss. Chase home last night."

"Guys, Percy's missing." Tony blurted out. Wow, that thought hadn't even crossed my mind. I rolled my eyes. For a genius, he wasn't very bright.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Clint's eyes go wide and he quickly shoved a pancake in his mouth as if to stop himself from talking. "What was that?" He looked at me innocently.

"Wha wa wha?" Clint asked.

"That look. You shoved a pancake in your mouth as if to stop yourself talking.. What was it? Do you know where Percy is?"

"Yes," He answered. "Fury has them."

"Them?" Bruce questioned.

"Percy and Annabeth," Clint replied. "He had Nat and I follow them for the past few weeks and I guess he decided to move last night."

"We have to move now," Tony shot up from the table.

"They're in the helicarrier. I have no clue where that is, so you'll have to track that down first. And he will fight your tech." He informed him.

"Wait, that hole in the wall the other week, was that you guys?" I asked. He nodded.

"It was the only way to get into the room. We even tried through the window." Clint filled us in.

At that, Tony went down to the lab with Bruce to try and locate the helicarrier, while Steve and Clint helped me clear the table. Wanda left towards the direction of her room.

A/N

Hi guys,

Sorry for another short one. Needed a filler. (And I wanted to include Pepper's POV in at least one part/chapter) Remember to vote, comment, share and follow. I follow everyone back!!

Later gators :) x