{IX} Tony

"Hey, Jarvis? How is that search going?" I asked as I tinkered with an old project I had found in the back of a cupboard.

"Not very well sir," Jarvis answered. "It has been 48 hours and I haven't seen any sign of them. I'm currently searching in Russia."

"Ok, well keep me up..." I got interrupted.

"Sir, I found something," Jarvis explained. "Sally and Paul Blofis in Russia being escorted by Gegenees only yesterday."

"Gegenees?" I repeated.

"Yes sir," The computer answered. "The Gegenees are a six-armed race of giants who were fought by Jason and the Argonauts on Jason's quest for the Golden Fleece."

"Right, but that's all a myth. As in not real. It never happened. And besides, I'm only seeing a couple of Russian thugs with two arms, not six." I did a double take at the screen. "Six arms? Jarvis, find Percy. I know he left that campsite, I just don't know where to." I ran off, but not before shouting,  "and send the coordinates to my car."

~*~*~*~

I arrived at an old farmhouse next to a strawberry field about 2 miles away from the campsite I dropped Percy and Annabeth off at.

"Jarvis? Are these the correct coordinates?" I asked. I had put a phone is my glasses. A project I completed when I was 14 and a project I was very proud of.

"Yes sir," He replied.

I walked down to the farmhouse and knocked on the door. "Hello? Anyone in?"

The door was opened by a middle-aged man in a wheelchair. "Hello. Can I help you?"

"Yes, hi," I shook his hand. "My name is Tony Stark and I'm looking for my nephew, Percy Jackson. And his girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. Do you know if they're here?"

"Ah, yes they are. Take a seat, Mr Stark. I will go and fetch them." He rolled out of the room. About 5 minutes later he came back with Percy and Annabeth.

"Tony? What are you doing here?" Percy asked me.

"Jarvis has found something on your parents' whereabouts," I answered. "The question is, what are you doing here? I dropped you off 2 miles down the road."

Percy was about to say something, but Annabeth cut in. "We came to visit Mr Brunner. He runs the camp."

I didn't quite believe them, but I just went with it for now. "That makes sense. Anyways, should we go?" They nodded in agreement and followed me out of the farmhouse. When we got back to the car, I told them that Percy's parents were in Russia.

"Great, I'm glad Jarvis was able to find out so quickly. Or, in a shorter time period to when he said." Percy said. A little too enthusiastically. I got the feeling that he already knew, I just didn't know how or why.

~*~*~*~

We made it back to Stark Towers, where there was a visitor waiting for us.

"What do you want Fury?" I asked when I saw him sitting on my sofa.

"I heard your nephew is living with you and I came to introduce myself." He said while standing up.

"Hi, I'm Nick Fury, but call me Fury." He shook Percy's hand and then Annabeth's.

"Hi, I'm Percy and this is my girlfriend Annabeth." Percy introduced himself before getting a glass of water.

"I also came to talk to you. Our satellites were hacked and the source fell here. Any idea why?"

Percy set his glass of water on the table. "I'm sorry sir, but that's my fault. I had Jarvis looking for my parents as they've been missing for a month, but he did manage to..." He got interrupted.

"Find them? Good, good." Fury's face went from calm to outraged in a millisecond. "Do you know how stupid that was, boy? We could have had an alien attack, but we wouldn't know because you were looking for your parents. Do you know how many people go missing in this line of work? We don't have time to look for your parents."

Percy's face went crimson red with anger. "How dare you say that. My parents are equally as important as Romanov or Rodgers. Why shouldn't they have your satellites looking for them like they would for your silly Avengers team? They haven't fought half the amount of..." At that point, Annabeth jabbed him in the side and he shut up. He stormed out of the room with Annabeth in tow. As he slammed the door, his glass of water exploded, which made Fury even madder than normal.

Fury walked out of the room and out of sight. I had no idea what he was thinking, but I knew what I was thinking. Why was Fury so mad about the satellites? I used them all the time. Why did he only come when we had found Sally and Paul? And why had that glass exploded?