{XXIX} Third Person

Jason, Thor, Leo, Tony, Wanda and Vision were all standing around, not entirely sure about what to do.

"Sooooo..." Jason said, prolonging the word for longer than necessary. "Should we train like the others?"

"Nah, we wouldn't want to waste our energy." Tony piped up. "Besides, my suit will basically do all the work for me later." Leo scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Oh, nothing. I've just calculated about 5 problems with your so-called suit that you may want to check out." Leo remarked.

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" Tony crossed his arms and stared at Leo. Angrily and expectantly. After listing the five main problems, Leo went on to list multiple issues with the suit and how to fix them. He and Tony went to the forge and started right away, although Tony wasn't too pleased with the idea of someone else working on his suit.

Having watched the Tony and Leo scene play out, Wanda turned to talk to Vision. "Come on Vision. Let's go and explore." They left Jason and Thor and walked around the camp.

"So, is this what it's like at your Camp?" Vision asked.

"Fewer people, but yes. The gods are based in America. Over the Empire State Building in fact. They sometimes venture out to other countries and have enough kids there or nearby to start a camp." Wanda explained. "We have people from Russia, China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, the majority of the middle east and even Japan."

"That's quite informative. There's more of you than I originally thought." Vision noted.

"There usually are," Wanda laughed. "I wonder what they are doing." She pointed to a bunch of kids in bright orange t-shirts talking to a centaur. They walked up to them.

"Now, you had some training, but not a lot. Make sure you stay at the back. You'll be the last line of defence before the camp. Hopefully, by then, the monsters will be tired out or killed. Off you go." The kids nodded and ran off to perfect their sword fighting.

"You're sending kids out into a war?" Vision questioned.

"Unfortunately we have no choice. Luckily, they've all had at least two months of training before coming here and we have had no more new campers since then." The centaur explained. "Believe it or not, Percy only had a week of training before going on his first quest." The centaur paused for a moment before offering his hand. "I'm Chiron by the way."

"Wanda, daughter of Hecate," Wanda replied shaking Chiron's hand.

"Vision. A fusion of two different artificial intelligence's." Vision stated, matter-of-factly. Chiron just nodded his head.

"You came here with them I assume." Chiron looked around at the various avenger personnel around the camp.

"Yes. I hope that's not a problem." Wanda said.

"Not at all. The more the merrier. Or so to speak. So..." Chiron began, but a loud crash came from the forge, interrupting their conversation. Wanda and Vision looked at each other and ran back to find out what was happening.

~*~*~*~

Jason and Thor stood awkwardly not knowing what to say to each other.

"God of lightning right?" Jason asked. Thor nodded. "Same." Thor looked at him quizzically. "Well, not me personally. My dad is Jupiter. The roman god of lightning."

"Oh, right. Jupiter. I met him once. A long time ago though." Thor replied.

"Cool," Jason said, clicking his tongue. They stood in more awkward silence. A couple of times, they tried to talk, but either thinking better of it or interrupting each other.

"Jason?" Came Piper's voice. "Can you help me with something, please?"

"Coming!" Jason called. He quickly ran off towards Piper. "Thank you. I had no idea what to say to him."

"Just talk to him. Like a normal person. Now help me move these." Jason helped Piper move some boxes of weapons and barrels of greek fire before hearing a crash come from the forge and dashing off towards the sound. Not before giving Piper a kiss though.

~*~*~*~

CRASH!!!

"¡Eres un idiota de Stark!" Leo yelled.

"English please." Tony yelled back.

"You're an idiot." Leo said slowly. "How could you make a mistake that stupid?"

"Me? You're the one who set your hand on fire!" Tony stated.

"I couldn't find my blow torch." Leo replied, like it was the obvious replacement.

"What happened?" Wanda asked.

"I couldn't find my blow torch to do some welding so I used my hand. But this genius decided to throw a bucket of water over me, making me fall back, breaking the table and making everything fall on top of each other in the process."

"Well, how was I supposed to know you were on fire ON PURPOSE?!?" Tony screamed.

"Leo," Jason said calmly. "You have to be aware that not everybody can set themselves on fire and not everybody knows you can set yourself on fire."

"YOU CAN SET YOURSELF ON FIRE?!?" Tony stared wide eyed at Leo.

Leo scratched the back of his neck. "Did I forget to mention that?"

"You know what, I'm out of here." Tony put his suit on and flew up. Vision followed him.

"Tony wait." Vision shouted. Tony stopped and hovered about 30 feet in the air. "They need our help. We can't leave."

"Please stay Tony. They are my family. Kind of," Wanda had used her powers to float up to join them.

Thor soon joined them. "I felt left out."

"What are you guys talking about?" Jason asked coming to a halt mid-air.

"You can fly?" Tony asked.

"I can manipulate the air to help me fly. Yes." Jason answered.

"Hey, I'm sorry Tony. I should have told you I can set my body on fire at will." Leo shouted from his seat on Festus. He had just gotten him out of his suitcase mode.

"Shouldn't you guys be training?" Percy asked, flying over on Blackjack. "Or at least helping the younger campers? Or preparing the weapons? You know, something productive."

"Whatcha doin'?" Travis asked cheekily, riding Muffin, the pegasus.

"Everyone down. Now." Piper said, flying up on a griffin. She had lathered her voice with charmspeak, so everyone obeyed.

"What seems to be the issue?" Hazel asked as the last to land was Piper. She hopped off the griffin, which transformed back into Frank.

"Can everyone here fly?" Vision asked.

"In sorts, yes. Jason can fly, but the rest of us need some kind of flying creature like a mechanical dragon or a pegasi." Percy answered, patting Blackjack on the neck.

"Or you can be Frank and just morph into a flying creature." Leo commented.

"Hey Percy?" Someone shouted. They all stopped talking and turned towards the voice. It was Annabeth with Natasha and Nico. "You may want to see this." She stated.

Percy walked towards her and looked in the direction she was pointing.

"You."

"Hi Percy. Long time, no see."

A/N

Hi guys,

I know. I'm sorry. Don't kill me. This is a very overdue chapter and I do apologise for that, but on the bright side, I am still, indeed, alive and well. Kind of. The reason this is over due is many reasons. A couple of which being no inspiration, writer's block, fractured ankle, forgetfulness, college work, uni accommodation, and many more that you are probably not interested in. (This is why I don't give you an update schedule.)

Anyways, feel free to vote, comment, share and follow. I follow back!

Later gators :)x