{X} Fury

As I was walking out of the building, I stopped outside Percy's room. He was on the phone to someone. They must have been on speaker phone as I could hear both parts of the conversation.

"They're in Russia. Well, they were at least a day ago. How far away are you guys from Russia?" I heard Percy ask someone.

"Not far. We finished in Japan a while ago and now we're in Norway. Right next to Russia, but it's a big place Perce. Where do we start? And we'll need everyone's help. Tyson and Mrs O'Leary won't take long to get here and I've heard Ella is with them now. Nico also won't take long to get here. Calypso is now with Leo and Hedge, and they have the Argo II, but they're still in Australia. They'll take quite some time rounding up all the others. The Stolls could fly in, but I don't know if they have the money. Frank and Hazel are in China, and that borders Russia, so they won't be far away. As for all the search parties, I think a couple of them are in Russia right now. I'll contact some people and try and spread the word around as fast as I can." The person on the other end said.

"Thanks, Piper. For everything. I would rush out myself, but my good-for-nothing Uncle is getting suspicious." Percy replied.

"It's ok Percy. You can't do everything. And you guys are still too weak from your trip. Chiron said you need to rest. We've got this. You'll see your parents in no time. Anyways, got to go. Jason and I are about to fly into Russia. Wish us luck." 

"Good luck. And I'll try and send Blackjack to pick up the Stolls." Percy finished. When I was sure no one else was going to speak, I left. On the way back to the hellicarrier, I called Agent Hill.

"Hill? Stark's nephew, Perseus Jackson, is staying with him. I want eyes on him at all times, there's something off about him. A glass of water randomly exploded as he left the room and I want to know why. Does he have some sort of power over water? I want answers."

"I'm on it, sir. Anything else?" Hill asked.

"Yeah, keep an eye on his girlfriend, Annabeth Chase, as well. There's something they're keeping from us and I want to know what it is. She cut him off before he could finish his sentence. The Avengers haven't fought the amount of what? Monsters? Aliens? Terrorists? What? I need answers."

I arrived at the hellicarrier and we took off. Agent Hill came to debrief me when I went inside.

"Sir, we have all the security cameras looking out for Stark's nephew and his girlfriend.  What exactly are we looking for?" Hill asked.

"Anything. Everything. Have you tapped into there phones? Tablets? Laptops? They were on a call to someone called Piper who's in Norway and currently flying to Russia." I instructed.

"Sir, they don't have phones. Or tablets. Or laptops. Stark's phone hasn't made any long-distance calls recently either." One of the technicians called.

"And there are currently no flights from Norway to Russia. They can't be flying now." Another technician called.

"How is this possible? The boy was talking to someone in Norway, but they didn't use a phone? I want eyes on this boy at all times. At the park, crossing the street, everywhere. I want to know what he's doing at all times. There's something not quite right about him. We might have to contain him if he's a threat. So get busy!"

A/N

Hey guys,

Sorry that this is an added author's note, but I feel like I should warn you that there will be no more chapter pattern. I was struggling with it, and I needed to add this chapter in to continue the story. I also apologise that I don't update on a regular basis. I've been busy with college work and building a shed and driving lessons.

Anyways, I hope you're liking the story and you continue to do so. Please vote, comment, share and follow. I'm following everyone back.

Later gators :) x