{XIX} Thor

"On Asgard, we have this myth..."

"Wait? Myths have myths?" Tony interrupted me.

"Yes. Anyways. On Asgard, we have this myth. Well, more like a legend. A boy, son of a god, known to be the most powerful demigod in all of the realms. He is believed to be the son of Poseidon as he can control seas and use water as healing. He and his wife ventured down to beyond the underworld. To Tartarus. Legend has it, that when he sleeps at night, Tartarus himself drags him back down and tortures him. When he wakes up in the morning, he has new or re-opened scars on his body, but he'll shower and they'll go away. He experiences this every night, and when he and his wife sleep in close quarters, the nightmares intensify and they fall into a sleep coma until someone goes into his head and extracts them from Tartarus. He rarely gets to sleep with his wife in fear of her getting hurt, so they'll see each other every day and depart from each other every night."

"So when do they get to sleep together?"

"When they are in the magical barriers of a Strawberry Feild Farm House."

"What else do you know about them?"

"From the top of my head, his mum went missing after they got back from a cruise from Greece, apparently he has a fetish for blue food, he has a pet horse called Blackjack and a pet goat called Goomer."

"That's really weird."

"What's really weird?" Percy and Annabeth walked into the lounge.

"We made cookies. Do you guys want any?" Annabeth asked holding a plate of blue cookies.

"No, mine." Percy took the plate away from Annabeth.

"Percy, share." Annabeth gave him a stern look and he reluctantly held the plate out to us.

"Ummm, why are they blue?" Bruce asked.

"Because blue is the best," Percy answered simply. "Anyway, what's weird?"

Before any of us could answer, Natasha answered: "Just the fact that Clint has a fetish for red food." She gave us all a look saying to just go with it.

"Dude, come on. Red? Really?" Percy looked at him quizzically. "Everyone knows blue food is the best."

"Nuh-uh. Red is." Clint answered.

"Have you guys done your homework?" Pepper asked.

"I have," Annabeth answered. "Not sure about him though."

"I have not. Will you help me?" He turned to Annabeth. She nodded and they walked back out of the room.

"Why did you lie to them?" Steve asked Natasha.

"Think about it. Thor proves that myths and legends can be true." Nat explained. "And Percy fits the description of the demigod perfectly. Scars all over his body; a sleep coma when Annabeth stayed the night, which didn't happen before she stayed; when he woke up, the first thing he asked for was water. See where I'm going with this?"

Tony nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense. A glass of water exploded when he left the room when Fury was here and I found him staying a Strawberry Feild Farm House not so long ago."

"And the cookies he made were blue," Bruce added.

"Plus, his mum is missing and he was recently in Greece," Pepper noted.

"Guys, this is just a myth. Percy isn't a demigod." I tried to reason with everyone. "Besides, if he was, I would know."