{XXVI} Tony

"Did they just...?"

"Yeah."

"And you went...?"

"Yeah."

"Did they hit...?"

"No."

"No?"

"Banner, take off." Clint shouted as he ran onto the jet with Thor. Bruce did as instructed and drove across the runway until the jet took off. Once they had sat down, Clint asked "Where's Percy, Annabeth and Wanda?"

I looked up at him and still slightly dazed. "Oh, they... ummm... just... jumped off the side of the helicarrier."

"WHAT?!" Clint shot up. That snapped me out of my daze. I coughed.

"Well, they were running towads the jet, but instead of running into it, they ran around it. Naturally, Vision and I followed. And then they jumped."

Vision took over. "We went after them, but before we could reach them to stop them hitting the water, a big black horse with wings swooped down and caught the girls and Percy caught a wave and started surfing. They're heading North-West." Imidiately, Banner turned the jet around.

"A big black horse with wings? Surfing?" Steve asked perplexed. "There is somehing those kids aren't telling us."

"I see them." Banner shouted from the front.

I looked at him. He just nodded and opened the hanger. My helmet formed around head. "You guys stay here, but keep following." I jumped out. I flew until I was infront of the horse and stopped infront of it causing it to stop in it's tracks. "Where are you going? And what is that thing?" The horse whined.

"Tony, move." Annabeth said. "This is important and we're kind of in a hurry."

"Where are you going?" I repeated.

"They've found Sally." I didn't know what to say. I just hovered, susupened in mid-air.

"We don't have time for this," Wanda told Annabeth. "Come on Blackjack." The horse swopped down and continued flying. I shook myself out of my shock and followed. Again I stopped infront of the horse, stopping it from moving forward.

"I want to help. Sally is my step-sister after all. Where are we going?"

"Vladivostok, Russia." Annabeth replied.

"Ok, go and get in the jet. It's faster. By my calculations, it'll get us there in 30 minutes. I'll go and get Percy."

"No, you won't be able to carry him to the jet. I'll send Blackjack. Can you tell him all that Blackjack?" Annabeth asked the horse. It nodded and turned to head back to the jet.

"Open the hanger and move out of the way. We're going to Vladivostok." I told everyone in the jet. I followed and the horse flew into the tight space. Annabeth and Wanda climbed off and it left. 2 minutes the horse came back with Percy.

"Thank BJ." The horse knickered. "Yes. Anyone got a pen and paper?" Steve handed him some. He wrote 'Giv BJ downots - PJ' and gave it to the horse, but it ate the paper. Percy just sighed and wrote another note. "They're not going to give you donuts if you eat the paper that says to give you donuts." The horse knickered again. "You and me both Blackjack." He handed the note to the horse and this time it didn't eat it. "Thanks for everything." It stepped out of the jet and flew off, but not before nuzzling Percy in what I think was a horse hug. He turned around to find us all, except Annabeth, Wanda and Banner, who was flying, staring at him. "What? He said he couldn't read. He's a horse after all."

Annabeth facepalmed. "I guess, as we have half an hour, we owe you an explaination."

"You can say that again." Natasha said. She had run out of the helicarrier with us as she didn't think Fury was too happy with her at the moment.

"Well, do you remember the norse myth Thor told you all?" Annabeth asked. We all nodded. "First of, I'm not his wife, I'm his girlfriend. Second, it's Grover, not Goomer, he's a satyr not a goat and he is not Percy's pet, he's our friend."

"And third," Percy chimed in. "It's not a fetish, blue food is just the best." Annabeth rolled her eyes and slapped his arm.

"Wait, so that myth isn't a myth?" Thor asked. Percy shook his head. "Well, in that case, it's an honour to meet you." He took Percy's hand and started shaking it. "You are the most famous not myth on Asgard." He stopped shaking his hand. "Everyone's gonna freak out when they hear about this. Even Loki. He's an even bigger fan than me. He even has a toy trident and pretends to act out your adventures, but don't tell him I told you that. He'd kill..."

"Yo, fanboy. You done?" I chimmed in. Thor just nodded and went and sat in the corner, not taking his eyes off Percy.

"So, we," Percy gestured to himself, Annabeth and Wanda. "Are demigods. My dad is Poseidon. God of the waters, earthquakes, horse, etcetera, etcetera. That's how I can talk to horses and  that's also how I knew you were an Uncle on my mum's side."

"I did wonder, but I didn't want to ask." I exclaimed.

"My mum is Athena. Goddess of wisdom and war strategies." Annabeth said.

"My mum is Hecate. Goddess of magic." Wanda added.

"Fair enough." Clint said. We all looked at him. "What? We know the norse gods exist, why not greek too." I mean, he had a point I guess, it was just a lot to take in. "What about Roman?"

"Greek gods switch personalities between greek and roman. My friend, Percy's cousin, is Zues's daughter and her brother is Jupiter's son. Same mother. It's all very confusing, but you get used to it after a quest or 2." Annabeth explained.

"Quests?" Banner shouted from the front. I did not realise he was listening.

"Yeah. The gods are lazy to say the least. I'm fairly certain the only 2 reasons they have demigod kids is #1 they can't keep it in their trousers and #b to do their dirty work." Percy clarified. "We go on a quest to fight a war they can't be bothered to fight or find something that they've lost. You know, immortal gods send mortal demigods on quests that could possibly kill them and do we get a thanks? No." Thunder crashed. "I'M JUST SAYING IT WOULDN'T HURT YOU TO SEND A THANK YOU CARD ONCE IN A WHILE!" He shouted to no one.

"I'm taking it as he has a grudge?" I heard Nat whisper to Annabeth. She just nodded.

"You know, Percy's right." Wanda interjected. "Thor comes and fights his own battles, why can't they?"

"Wait, you're brother?" Steve said to Wanda. "Was he a demigod?"

"Yeah, his dad was Hermes. We're step-siblings. My dad met his mum at a 'The gods ruined my life' meeting or something like that." She said casually, although I could still see the hurt in her eyes.

"Touch down in 5." Banner announced.

"Ok, you are going into unfamiliar territory." Percy suddenly turned serious and went into some sort of leadership mode. "Follow me and do exactly what I say." We all nodded. The jet touched down and we all jumped out not having any idea what we were facing.

A/N

Hi,

Prior warning that the next chapter/s will be in third person to make it easier for me and y'all. Hope you're enjoying the story so far. Almost finished and I have some ideas on other stories that I will announce after the final chapter of this book. Remember to vote, comment, share and follow. I follow everyone back.

Later gators :) x