{XX} Annabeth

Percy and I left the lounge to do Percy's homework when I stopped him in the corridor and pulled him behind a wall, covering his mouth with my hand. He made some muffled noises before finally becoming silent. I listened to what the Avengers were saying in the lounge.

"Percy isn't a demigod. Besides, if he was, I would know." I heard Thor say. I then heard movement and pushed Percy to move forward. Luckily, neither of us made a sound as we moved. Perks of being trained at Camp Half-Blood. We made it into Percy's bedroom and shut the door.

"Uh oh," I exclaimed.

"Uh oh?" Percy asked.

"Uh oh," I repeated. "They're smarter than we thought. They're putting together the pieces of the puzzle." Percy gave me a confused look. "They're figuring out that we're, or at least you, are demigods."

"Uh oh," Percy said again. "That's bad. I knew blue food was the best." I gave Percy an annoyed look. "Not the point." He took the words out of my mouth. "What do we do?"

"We could use the mist to wipe their memories, but that would only be a temporary solution." I started pacing the room.

"We could just tell them," Percy said. I stopped pacing and looked at him. "Well, think about it. One of them is a can float through walls, one of them is a gamma monster, one is a god, and finally, Wanda is a demigod. I don't think they'll mind."

As if on cue, Wanda walked in. Since she was a demigod, she could open the door to Percy's room. She noticed our worried looks and I instantly explained the situation to her.

"That's bad," she said in her strong Russian accent. "No, you can't tell them. They won't understand. They think I got my powers from a stone, that's why they accept me. Not because I'm related to Hecate."

"And besides," I chimed in. "As soon as we tell them, more monsters will come after us."

"And them," Percy added. I smiled to myself. He always put others first, and that was one of the many reasons I loved him. "No, you guys are right. We can't tell them. If they figure it out, we'll have to warn them of the consequences of knowing, but until then, we protect them."

~*~*~*~

Percy and I were on our way back to my place. I insisted that he stay at home as I could look after myself, but really I was glad he came with me. I loved it when he walked me home.

We were just about to cross the road when a black van pulled up in front of us and the sliding door opened. 2 big men, holding guns and wearing balaclavas jumped out.

"Get in the van now or I'll shoot." One of them said.

"Too busy my dude," Percy replied. "Rain check?" The two men looked at each other and then back at us. They held up their guns and pointed to the van. "Ya, sorry. I seriously don't have room in my schedule to be kidnapped right now. I have to walk my girl home. Could we do it another time?"

This time the men seemed really confused, but instead of just getting in the van and leaving, they started towards us.

"I mean, he tried to reschedule, but we can do this now," I said. As they were human, that we knew of, our weapons would do no good on them. Besides, who brings a knife to a gunfight anyways. Who am I kidding, we don't even have guns.

Percy took the big guy and I took the slightly smaller one. I uppercut him, before shovel punching him. As he was winded, I judo flipped him and punched his face to knock him fully unconscious. I looked over to see that Percy still hadn't finished. I then jumped off the side of the van and scissored the guy. He fell unconscious due to the unexpected blow.

"You're welcome," I said while putting my hands on my hips and turning to face Percy. I saw a dart sticking out of his neck and watched as he fell to the ground. I then felt a sting in my neck. I turned again to see a tall dark guy with an eye patch and a smoking pistol before falling to the ground and blacking out.

A/N

Hi guys,

Something's finally happening. YAY! Also, shout outs to @Kitten_Warrior256, @so_it_shall_be, and @SeriouslyFangirling to unknowingly helping me/giving me the idea with the kidnapping section. I hope I incorporated it well.

Please vote, comment, share and follow. I follow everyone back!

Later gators :) x