1.

Seokjin's POV:

A bone-chilling babies cry and the nervous chattering of four high pitched voices let me sigh.

What the hell did those little troublemakers do this time to set poor baby Kookie's siren off?

With big steps, I approached the living room, the very stage for this dramatic play.

Jungkook was sniffling pathetically, sitting on the wooden floor, while in his eyes were pooling tears, fingers pointed towards Taehyung who held a toy tractor in his clutches, that he immediately dropped on the floor as soon as he saw my frame standing in the door.

Tae's big eyes were shimmering with guilt, while he tried his best to present me an innocent boxy smile.

"Tae did it!" Hoseok was quick to shout and point out the obvious.

Tae looked betrayed and his smile fell as his eyes slowly looked down, mustering the floor.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung" I sighed, rubbing my forehead and trying my hardest to keep my cool.

All I wanted to do now was to scream in a pillow and punch a hole in the next wall.

This day has been crazy and the kids I should love unconditionally were driving me into complete madness.

I swear, by the next scream, I wouldn't care who it was, I would kill them all.

"Tae is sowwy Appa Jin" he mumbled and pouted big time.

Jungkook stopped crying and was now more focused on his mission to crawl up to me.

He wanted to be held, so he pulled on the hem of my shirt and started whining, while his big doe eyes stared up at me with disappointed expectations.

"Hold on!" I exclaimed and picked up the baby, while I still stared at Taehyung.

The toy tractor was long forgotten and now laid on the floor.

"It's not me you are owing an apology Taehyung" I explained and stared a bit longer at him.

"Tae is sowwy Kookie" Taehyung immediately obliged while his eyes still were downcast.

"Tae-bear, look him in the eyes and apologize. Do it properly" I softly ordered and Tae sighed.

His honey-brown eyes then wandered up, searching for Jungkook while he said sorry again.

"Minnie is sowwy too!" Jimin then chirped up in guilt and everyone looked at him in utter confusion.

"Why? I thought Tae stole Kookie's toy?" I asked, wondering if Minnie was the mastermind behind all of this.

"Jimin you didn't do anything! You were playing with Frisko!" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded eagerly, pointing at their Teddy bear named Frisko.

Jimin's eyes just sparkled up and he shrugged. "Minnie is sowwy too!" He continued and I sighed.

Of course he would do that.

The two year old toddler had formed a habit of apologizing too, whenever he heard someone say sorry.

I guess he didn't grasp the concept yet.

"It's okay boys" I sighed, disregarding the matter once more and trying to sit Jungkook back on the floor.

The little stubborn baby didn't want to though.
He started whining and clung to me like a tiny koala, while he lifted his feet as high as possible, being really acrobatic in full filling the task to not touch the floor.

After five failed attempts, I gave up. 

Jungkook was too stubborn for his own good. So I just sat down on the couch, with Jungkook on my lap, which earned me a displeased grunt of my youngest.