3.

Namjoon's POV:

"But Jinnie, this is seriously ridiculous, don't you think?" I asked with my hand supporting my chin, leaning over the kitchen island and watching my beautiful husbands broad back while he was cooking.

I loved those moments.

Those moments, when faint sun beams were illuminating the house, colouring the wooden floor in two different shades of brown, you could hear the kids yelling and laughing outside, while Jin cluttered with his pans and spoons.

My back got comfortably warm as the sun rays were caressing it, my hair was soaking up the heat and caused the skull to burn lightly.

Right next to me, was Jungkook, who was sitting in a barstool all by himself, too engaged with his little tractor toys and Schleich animals.

He repeatedly hit a cow with a little green tractor, bursting out in tiny giggle fits as soon as the cow fell.

I didn't know what that told us about his mental health, but I decided that he was too young and I am too lazy to care about that now.

His dark hair stood up in every possible direction, the little rascal just woke up from a very long nap.

On his cheeks were still sheet imprints.

I just shot a tiny smile towards the baby and put the poor cow back on its feet, while my gaze wandered over to jinnie who was softly humming a song.

"Hey! Did you listen to me?" I complained with a pout, well knowing that he couldn't even see it.

"Yeah, Yeah. So silly!" I repeated and continued humming in delight.

I sighed and intertwined my own fingers, blissfully ignoring the enraged shout: "Hoseok!" From three little voices.

I didn't know what happened, and I didn't want to. As long as nobody was severely injured, it was their own business.

Siblings always teach you life lessons.

"What did they do now?", Jin asked and I just shrugged.

"Dunno" I answered Not interested.

It was his own fault for not listening to me earlier.

"Joon!" He now turned around and looked at me with a stern gaze.

"What?" I innocently asked and tilted my head.

"You are not being very helpful!" He complained.

"And you are not giving me any advice at all!" I shot back and linked my arms in front of my chest.

Jungkook stopped playing and looked over to me with big, big eyes, suddenly trying to copy my posture, while adding a sad pout.

He seemed irresistible.

Jin flares back for solid five seconds, then he broke out into giggles that filled the kitchen with even more homey warmth.

"You guys are just too cute!", he grinned and came over, ruffling through Kookies hair, who tried to push Jin's hand away with an angry expression.

"Easy there, Rambo!" Jin chuckled while looking over to me.

"Appa Joon, Appa Joon!" Then the door bursted open a d Hobi came in yelling.

"Shoes!", my boyfriend yelled, pointing one off is cricket fingers in his direction.

"Sorry Appa Jin!" Hoseok sheepishly stated, and tip toed backwards, kicking his crocks off and then immediately getting his excitement back and running up to me on his bare, dirty, little feet.