10.

Jin's POV:

"I like your face- dun du du duuun » I happily hummed, while folding one of Kookies cute little baby-jeans. Over the speaker system in the laundry room, I had my music blasting on full volume, getting over with laundry. I hated laundry.

And unfortunately, it was Wednesday, which means it was my turn to do it.

The kids were playing in the living room and it was peaceful so far. Well, peaceful in a sense of, they could be chopping each other's heads off for all I know but I didn't hear it.

And what I couldn't hear or see simply wasn't happening in my universe. At least if it concerned my kids.

Kookie just woke up and was with me in the laundry room though. He was blinking and staring straight ahead, still trying to get a grip of the world he was facing today, after this healthy and nice long afternoon nap.

His eyes were drowsy as he snuggled his blanket closer to him, while tiny yawns forced their way out of his system.

He was still so sleepy, that he wasn't even bothering to rub his eyes with his tiny fists, a habit Kookie developed recently whenever he was a bit drowsy. As if he tried to force the tiredness out of his eyes just to stay up a bit longer, just to play a bit more.

"I like your taasteee!" I sing-shouted, startling poor Kooks, whose big, shocked eyes stared at me in utter disbelieve.

"Aw, come on man!" I grinned towards him. "Don't be such a buzzkill!" I chuckled and funnily enough, Kookie looked offended enough to think he might have understood that one.

He grunted and lifted himself on his feet. Wobbling a bit and searching for support on the rumbling washing machine right next to him.

His blankie still tightly held in his fist.

Only now, he seemed to realize that the washing machine was on and fully going, shaking a bit and making seemingly scary noises.

His eyes grew big as he looked from me to the machine and back to me.

I was out and about to drop the piece of underwear I was just folding, in order to scoop him up and console him, but his curious eyes got stuck on the washing machine, his head tilted to the side in question.

Slowly I leaned back, watching his next step.

"Bwah?" he voiced out, touching the washing machine with both of his flat hands, angrily throwing his blanket away, as it was in the way.

What the heck was he doing?

The washing machine rumbled on and Kookie again shouted a "Bwah?" but nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Until Kookie suddenly leaned forward and pressed his puckered lips on the washing machine.

"What are you doing? Don't tell me you are trying to seduce the washing machine? I want a kiss too!" I laughed and watched the antics of my younger with an amused sparkle in my eyes.

But it turned out that he wasn't trying to kiss the washing machine, and just got closer and tried to yell another "Bwah!" to it.

Whatever 'bwah' might mean.

Still, no reaction from the washing machine. I mean... obviously!

Now Jungkook turned his head, so his ear was directly placed on the washing machine, frowning and with a pouty look, he listened closely, not moving even an inch, his hands still resting on the metallic surface.

"Jungkook...." I voiced out but he seemed so concentrated to listen to what the washing machine was trying to tell him, that I stopped mid-sentence and let him do his thing.