9.

Namjoon's POV:

"Hi, Namjoon. Your mom gave me your new address. I am coming for a visit. See Ya. Ai rah." I took a deep breath after I managed to voice out that sentence with held back aggression.

"Mom. Mom. Hey mom, can you please explain to me why you gave her my address?" I asked, trying not to yell at her.

"She was your wife once, Joonie. She is the mother of your kids. She has a right to do so. It would break my heart if I wouldn't be allowed to see you guys anymore!" she matter of factly stated and I could literally see her small frame right in front of me. Tiny, but eyes burning with fury and her aura looming like a mountain over me. She thought she was in the right, so she was in the right. That was my mom, everyone.

She was quite a character.

"That is because you have a heart! If you are a heartless monster like her, you don't have a heart to get broken in the first place!" I whispered desperately on my phone, not trying to wake anyone.

It was early in the morning.

Three o'clock to be exact, I couldn't sleep and got up in order to visit the bathroom and checked my phone, an old bad habit of mine.

And then I found out that I received a message from an unknown number. Curious like I was, I opened it.

Curiosity killed the cat. Or more like, killed the mood.

The message was from Ai rah. My former wife and the mother to my sons, who just left us, after confirming of not loving us one bit, being a gold digger and giving birth to my sons as a messed up type of insurance.

Crazy B-....

I closed my eyes and massaged my temples, trying not to curse out aloud.

At the moment I was in the dimly lit kitchen, my bum, clad in cozy PJ pants, leaning on the counter, while I stared holes in the wall on the other side.

I regret not throwing a shirt over my upper body. Goosebumps started to built slowly and small shivers appeared.

"Don't say that! Every human being has a heart. Every mother has a heart!", my mom shouted and I flinched, putting the phone a bit further from my ear, trying to ignore the yelling she now started.

My eyes wandered over the clock, that ticked in a calming rhythm, wondering how late it was in Korea right now.

"That tells me that you are naïve, mom. There are some heartless people, how else could you explain parents murdering their own kids, starving them or abusing them?" I sighed.

My mom had a soft heart. She always saw the best in everyone. For her, everyone had at least one outstanding characteristic that was worthy of love.

"Anyway. Even if she doesn't have a heart, you married her and you had three kids together. It is part of your responsibility. Be happy that she didn't take the kids and didn't complain that you moved to the other side of the world. Just let her see the boys for a few days and then go back to the normal routine. It isn't that bad. You have full custody anyways." She stated.

"Mom" I whined.

She didn't grasp the situation I felt like.

"I don't want to deal with her. I don't want to see her. The boys were traumatized after she left. She will bring back all the drama they are slowly starting to forget. And what about Jinnie? Won't that make him uncomfortable? That is a horrible idea mom!"

"Your Jinnie is a strong person. He can handle her. Who knows, maybe you guys can show her what she has lost. What she is missing out? Or you can scare her so much, that she doesn't want to return?" my mom snickered. She never was really fond of Ai rah. And now, my ex-wife was like a stranger to her.