17.

Namjoon's POV:

"Buuuuhuuut! I don't like you!" Taehyung shouted that the walls were shaking all around. He was currently fighting with Hobi, over... I had absolutely no idea.

Nowadays, Taehyungs excuse and the threat for everything was >I don't like you<. It was shocking at first, but now I and Jin were really unfazed and made him do the things he didn't want to and was protesting against, anyways.

Yoongi, Hobi, and Jimin still took it very seriously, though. For them, it was a terrible insult.

I could see Hoseok tear up right this second, without actually looking at him. He certainly was heartbroken again, waterfalls of tears streaming down his chubby, squishy cheeks, while he would sniffle adorably... poor baby.

I got surprised, though.

"Oh yeah? I don't like you either!" he shouted back, and I was baffled that my second oldest was capable of doing something like this. Taehyung must have pushed his buttons once too often. Rising my eyebrows and lowering my cup of coffee I was currently drinking, I listened to the silence. I was waiting for the drama that would happen any second now.

And bingo!

Taehyung started to sniffle that slowly but surely rose to a wail, as he started crying, sounding like a terribly hurt cat who got stepped on the tail.

Oh, great.

"Stop crying! You have no reason! You don't like me, so I don't have to like you!" Hobi shouted at his little brother. Apparently, he was really, really furious, not getting all soft and apologetic once his little brother cried.

I got up with a sigh, ready to console both of them, and prevent a physical fight. As I was in the hallway, prepared to enter the living room, Kookie zoomed past me on his jiggling legs, no pants on, only clothed in diapers. He looked quite concerned as he ran against the door to push it open further and then entering the living room. He then was looking at both his older brothers directly and bravely running into the conflict.

Without any further due, he lunged himself at the crying Tae and hugged him tightly... practically choking him. His tiny, chubby hand patted Tae's head, just like we do it to him if he was upset and sad about something.

Jungkook looked quite serious and concerned as if he was fighting a war against Tae's tears. Apparently, he joined Jimin in the hug-police.

Last time when we had a walk outside, all the kids, Jin and I, we walked passed a police officer who was talking to a crying woman. Jimin was quite concerned and asked why the policemen made the woman cry.

It was hard to explain to the toddler, that not the policeman made her cry but rather some unlucky circumstances. He wouldn't grasp the concept. So we left it at that and Jimin went quiet for a long time, looking quite concerned.

A few corners further, and only a few steps away from entering the playground, his features suddenly lit up. They suggested that we should start a hugging-police, which concentrated on making people happy and giving sad people a hug. And since then, Jimin's new dream job once he was a grown-up, was a hug-police officer.

Spread love, peace, and happiness, I guess.

While I watched them with a broad smile plastered on my face, I realized that only three out of my five kids were in the living room. Almost immediately, a weird, unsettling feeling rose in the pit of my stomach.

Where were Jimin and Yoongi? And what were they doing? I wasn't that concerned as I would be if one of the three troublemakers right in front of my eyes would have disappeared. Yoongi was, despite his schemes and mischievous, a good, responsible boy, and Jimin tried to be always at his best behavior. Plus, the little boy was cautious and easily scared.