12.

Namjoon's POV:

Sighing I pressed the red button on the display of my phone.

Thank god Youngjae wasn't outside.

A wave of relief washed over me, and I stopped in my track, closed my eyes and just focused on breathing.

I searched far and wide for the kid, looking under every rock, into every pond, asking several people, looking in ditches, roads, fields, simply everywhere.

Thank god I didn't find him out here.

Even a big grown-up like me was tired and shivering in a weather like this.

My whole body felt numb, my toes were killing me and everything was wet and dirty. My sneakers wet and soiled, my fingers red from the cold.

I had trouble shoving my phone back into my pant pockets and with a shivering hand, I brushed my soaking wet hair out of my face, sighing again.

With a small groan, I turned around, staring at the gravel road I had to take in order to get back home and enjoy a nice, hot shower and a cup of tea.

There were puddles everywhere, and I immediately knew, that I would get even wetter and dirtier until I would finally arrive at home.

Oh well. At least Youngjae was okay.

Although it sounded as if Jin was close to crying at home.

I could understand why.

Out of all days, our kids were a handful especially today. It started in the morning with a fight between Tae and Hobi because of a pillow.

Yoongi then claimed the ownership of the subject, to the enragement of Tae and Hobi, so that both of them decided to attack their oldest brother together, not being okay with his decision.

Yoongi was totally surprised by the sudden allyship that he didn't see the attack coming and got hit with several pillows.

One left a scratch over his left eyebrow that was now decorated with a baby-blue Kumamon band-aid. Apparently, one of the zippers of the pillow cases hurt him.

No need to mention that he was crying because of this battle wound, right?

Oh, and Kookie was crying too. The baby happily toddled into the living room on wobbly feet with a big smile decorating his cute features. He just escaped Jin's gruesome grasp of getting dressed, something he absolutely hated and was all ready to play with his big brothers.

But as soon as he stepped into the living room, he got hit by a stray pillow and was knocked off his feet.

He was so startled that he started crying, closely followed by Yoongi.

As we finished scolding the two troublemakers, who caused this entire fiasco and two terrible wounded soldiers, we realized that Jimin had been awfully quiet.

As we went up in his room, he was drawing, but because he ran out of paper, he decided to draw on the wall.

The reason? Because it was white and equaled a big sheet for him.

I was close to going insane.

After lunchtime, the situation settled down a bit and everyone acted normal.

The kids were building forts in the living room, Jin went to do some laundry and I was sitting in my home study, working a bit more.

Until, of course, Jin stormed in, handed me a clueless and very curious Kookie, who pressed all the buttons he could reach and ruined the entire beat I was working on.