2.

Namjoon's POV:

"Wahahahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahahaaaa" Jungkook screamed while he ran his daily circles around the kitchen island.

I was sitting at a bar stool, watching the tiny troublemaker in amusement, as he shouted, giggled, fell over his own tiny feet, got back up determined and ran again.

Neither me or Jin had an idea why he was doing this. We just knew, that it was adorable, how his tiny feet shuffled on the wooden floor and how his chubby cheeks jiggled along with that.

And we both knew, that it was loud. Very loud. In fact, so loud, that you weren't able to understand a word the other said, even though we weren't more than 3 meters apart.

It was cute, though.

"Appa? Why is he doing that?", Hoseok asked, tilting his head while he stopped playing with his cars on the floor.

"Who knows?" I answered while Jin said at the same time "he is practising how to run", with a full and pride chest.

"So, I can chase him?", Hobi piped up again, voice full of excitement and eyes sparkling in expectation.

Before any one of us could give him the allowance to, or not to, my second oldest was on his feet, and sprinting after our youngest.

Jim's eyebrows knitted in worries, while he observed the unfolding scene.

As soon as Jungkook heard Hoseok's battle cry, his steps stammered until he fully stood, turning his head back and checking out what exactly was after him.

His eyes immediately lit up and he hurriedly tried to get back into motion. The scream he let out before, turned into excited squeaking and giggling as he tried to escape Hoseok's clutches.

His big brother was grinning like an idiot, loving he playtime he had with his youngest sibling.

"Okay, that's cute" Jin smiled as he stopped cooking supper and eyed the kids who raced around the island.

"I'm gonna get you, Jungkookie!" Hoseok eerily promised that only concluded into faster feet shuffling and high pitched squeaking.

By now, Jungkook's cheeks had a healthy rosy color and his eyes a playful glint.

Hobi was coming close and all of a sudden, Jungkookie threw his hands in the air, let out the highest squeak so far and them himself onto my legs.

Confused, I glanced down at him, while he looked at me with an urgency, that let me feel quiet uncomfortable.

So I did the first thing, I could think of: I picked him up.

Immediately the baby was cuddling into my chest, nose buried in my shoulder while his teeny tiny arms wrapped tightly around me.

"There, there" I chuckled, while I patted his pampered bum.

"You should see him", Jin laughed out, " he is peeking over your shoulder staring at Hoseok, he even dares to make silly faces to him.. I guess he feels safe".

"Yeah, because everyone would feel safe in my arms" I replied cockily and smirked at him, making sure that my dimples popped. I knew that he was quite the sucker for them.

His smile brightened up, while a blush formed on his cheeks.

"Yeah, I guess so" he answered nonchalantly averting his eyes back to our sons.

"Oh Kookie.. do you think Appa Joon can Safe you? Really?" Hoseok sneered playfully slowly sneaking up to Jungkook, who immediately shrieked and threw his head around in an unbelievable speed, burying it back in my chest while his fists were clutching the fabric of my shirt.