4.

Namjoon's POV:

"How can you leave us alone, Jinnie?", I pouted while adjusting Kookie on my hip.

Totally unfitting for the situation, the little rascal started to giggle, probably amused by the bouncing. He shoved half of his hand in his mouth and invited tons of bacteria in it.

"Jungkookie" Jin sighed with sad eyes and gained the attention of our youngest.

By the mentioning of his name, Jungkook removed his hand from his mouth and started smiling at Jin, while trying to get into his arms.

Unluckily, Jin's arms were rather full, in one hand he kept the suitcase from rolling down the steep laneway, with the other he held his cabin bag.

Now frustrated, Jungkook's face started to turn into a grimace, shortly before a catastrophe.

"no, no, no, don't cry, baby" Jin nervously spoke, shoving bag and suitcase to me and literally tore Jungkookie out of my arms.

Shocked that he got what he wanted so easily, Jungkook snuggled himself in Jin's chest and balled his little fists tightly.

His eyes fluttered close while his nose inhaled his Appa's scent. Something that always seemed to calm him down.

"Aw, Kookie" Jin cooed and patted Jungkook's tiny, in pyjama's clad back gently.

"Do you really have to leave us?" I asked again ,searching for Jin's eyes.

"Don't be so sad Joonie. I'll try my best and act my heart out. You'll see! In five days I'll be back!" he tried to say enthusiastically, but I knew that he didn't really want to leave now.

During the week, he kinda looked forward that he had to go to Hawaii for a part of his new drama, acting all lovey dovey and on a honeymoon with his co star. A honey moon gone bad, leading into a break up, her murder and a raging Jin who was seeking revenge.

The drama sounded rather interesting, especially since Jin's character was pretty dark and badass this time, different from his normal cheerful, friendly roles.

He saw this as a chance to grow, and I saw this as another side of Jin. A very interesting one at that.

Although the movie script was good, it kept Jin really busy.

He had to learn material arts, something that was rather hard for someone who didn't really have full control over his body.

"hey Kookie, don't fall asleep" Jin softly whispered, messing a bit with the babies hair, throwing me back into reality, where Jin was my very adorable, uncoordinated, loving boyfriend and somewhat another father for our kids.

"Don't look at me like that" he complained towards me and I tilted my head in question.

"Like?" I asked.

"Like you love us so much. I get chills whenever you do that. Chills and the feeling that I don't deserve you."

"But I do love you guys so much. And you totally do deserve me. Because if you don't, you would break my heart. Into teeny tiny pieces!" I declared and he softly laughed.

"You are a dork." He stated and I just smiled at that.

"You are dorkier." I nodded.

And then a tiny person ran past us, stumbled, turned around, ran again and finally came to a halt in front of us.

"Appa Jin! Don't leave!" Tae tried to say, clearly out of breath, but not too tired to not to try and cling on Jin's leg, staring up at him with his big honey orbs.