5.

Kim Namjoon:

"Daaaddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Hoseok's voice echoed through the hallway, while he shot his words like bullets out of his mouth in search for me.

With a bit of training, he would make an amazing rapper.

But the last thing what I wanted now was a rapper son.

It was a tiering day, Jin had left for Hawaii just several hours ago, there were days to go and I felt like I needed to point a gun at my head already.

Jimin was crying, missing his Appa, fearing that he never ever will come back, just like his Eomma.

It was hard to explain the concept of death to an almost three year old.

The only thing the kid understood was, that she left and never came back. And now his precious, beloved Appa left too.

It was natural, a fear deeply installed in the poor toddler and I had absolute no idea how to deal with it.

I wasn't an expert at parenting. Actually, I had no idea, and no matter how many books I've read, I was still helpless in the most situations.

I didn't have an instinct like Jin. The only thing I could do was trying my best, and in this case, I dropped the lessons on numbers for Tae, Jimin and Kookie and started to cuddle my son that burst out in tears all of a sudden.

He was sitting on my lap now, face deeply buried in my sweater, while I caressed his soft, fluffy hair and his snot made a mess on my clothing.

But who cares? He finally calmed down a bit- after ten thousand times of promising that appa Jin will come back for sure and that I won't leave him either.

Jimin's small eyes grew swollen and tired of all the crying he did and was now fighting sleep to death.

In a matter of minutes, he would be off to dreamland and I could cuddle him up on the sofa, check up on the other kids and lay Kookie down for his nap that was long overdue.

I bet the little rascal was either throwing a big fit out of tiredness or being totally hyper.

Hyper Kookie was no fun though.

All the plans for Jimin falling asleep soon got thrown overboard the moment Hoseok's voice reverberated from the walls of the living room like sirens blaring an excruciating alarm of some kind.

"Hobi!" I whispered aggressively as my son came into view and Jimin's head shot up immediately.

"Hyung!" He greeted, tiredly rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists, blinking repeatedly to get a clear vision of his big brother, who stared at me with big clueless eyes.

"Appa! There you are!" My second oldest chirped happily, tilting his head and smiling brightly.

His eyes wandered over to Jimin and the happy facial expression fell off in an instant.

"Minnie! Were you crying? Did Yoongi hyung hurt you again? Hyung will beat him up for you!" Hoseok confidently stated and then shrunk a bit and added with a lower voice "one day, when I am taller and stronger than him and Hyung isn't so scary anymore"

"Nothing happened. Don't worry about fighting your brother Hoseok" I sighed while Jimin rubbed his face really hard, irritating his soft skin, trying to get rid of the tear stains and replacing his frown with a big smile.

"Minnie is alwight!" Jimin cutely Stated and jumped off my lap, hurrying to his brothers side, coming to a halt right in front of him and tilting his head in question "what are you doing, Hyungie?" He asked.