13.

Jin's POV:

There was a certain sadness looming over me.
The knowledge of having done something wrong and hurting someone innocent with it.

It was a bitter taste on the tongue and a heavy feeling in my heart, that only got multiplied because I've hurt someone very dear to me.

I hurt Yoongi's feelings while all he wanted to be was helpful.

Sure he was annoying at that point, always asking for me to fix the TV,  but it wasn't that bad that I would've needed to lash out like that on him. Especially if you regard the fact that he was waiting patiently for a whole 20 minutes... quite an eternity for a kid.

So with a deep sigh, I approached Yoongis room, gently knocking on the wooden door, quietly waiting for a signal from him.

It didn't came. Just sniffles.

I sighed and knocked again, this time, a little louder.

As he still didn't answer, I opened the door and stuck my head in.

"Hey champ, you got some time? I owe you an apology" I stated, trying to sound soft and open and really, really sorry.

His watery eyes just stared at me, as he half sat, half laid, wrapped in his dark blue space-themed sheets. He was leaning on the wall, curling himself up and making him even tinier, hugging the dear life out of his big Kumamon, whose eyes ever so gently and understanding looked at the ceiling.

I thought the bear was creepy.

As I stepped into the room, Yoongi sniffled a bit more and rubbed his hands all over his face, desperately trying to hide the signs that he cried just seconds before.

He failed.

And he failed miserably.

That cutie.

"You alright?" I asked, approaching him, standing in front of his bed. Entering his room is one thing, invading his personal space a.k.a. His bed was another. Especially since I did him wrong.

"May I sit down?" I then asked and Yoongi shyly nodded, averting his eyes from my frame as soon as possible.

So I took it upon myself to place my big body on the kids bed, trying to find a comfortable position which would allow me to still look at Yoongi.

"I'm really, really terribly sorry Yoongi. I know you meant well and it wasn't your intention to annoy me or stress me out. I'm in the wrong" I sincerely apologized.

Since I didn't get any reaction or words of forgiveness which my other sons immediately would have offered to me, I sighed.

I knew it took a bit longer with Yoongi. And that was fine. It was his right.

But that didn't stop me to explain myself. Maybe my reasons would help him. He was old enough.

"See, today was a really big and awful day and you were a great help and a really awesome older brother and son. I was just really stressed out and so, so worried. Since it could've ended way worse" I stopped talking, trying to gulp down the fear that was building in my chest just at the mere thought of it.

Yoongi's eyes curiously glanced over as well.

"-your brothers could have ended up in the hospital" I explained vaguely, deciding that it was too much for him to bear if he knew that they could've lost limbs or their entire life's because of that. It didn't happen and so, Yoongi didn't really need to know about this.

"Anyways, it was all a bit much for me and I was scared. I know I promised you that you could watch the show and that I told you, that I would come soon to help you put it on... and that that soon turned out to be pretty long.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take that long or yell at you at any means, I know I am in the wrong and I really hope you can forgive me sometime" I said, staring at Yoongi's tiny cuddled up frame.