15.

Jin's POV:

"Aren't you excited about school?" I cheered, staring down at a rather grumpy looking Yoongi.

I get that he was scared, that he dreaded going to school again... a school he didn't know, with kids and teachers he didn't know, in the middle of the school year.

Everyone would be scared.

Heck, I would have been frightened to death! And yet, I would have felt excited as well.

A weird kind of excitement, that would sit in the pit of your stomach, bubbling up from time to time, and whenever a bubble burst, a new scenario of my new friends and our shared adventures would come to my mind, easing me into the process that transferring school might not be that bad.

But Yoongi didn't seem to harbor these thoughts.

He was just grumpy. His arms crossed in front of his chest, his lips pouty and his eyes hard.

"no." he stubbornly answered.

What to do with this child?

"oh, come on! It will be fun! You don't have to be scared!" I tried to convince him with an understanding smile, but those were apparently exactly the very wrong words in this situation.

With big eyes and the perfect expression of utter shock, he stared up at me.

"I am not scared!" he pressed out between his lips, that were forming a very straight line now.

"I am definitely not scared!" he yelled now, throwing his hands in the air, jumping down his chair, leaving his breakfast, and marching back into his room.

Great Jin, just great!
A round of applause for myself, please!

Sighing, I picked up the bowl of half eaten cereal and put it in the sink, my eyes slowly scanning the kitchen, gluing a bit longer at the two toddlers, who acted like babies, to the very amusement of a giggling Jungkookie.

Taehyung was now "crying" balling his little eyes out, acting like he was hurt. At first Kookie laughed at his silly expressions, but all too soon, he scooted over to him, and patted him with his little chubby hand on the hair, cooing some sounds he thought as calming.

I smiled as Jimin immediately started fake-crying as well, desperate to grasp the attention of his little brother, too.

Now, Kookie was standing in the middle of the both of them, on wobbly feet, seeming utterly distraught not being able to decide who to tend too.

But he couldn't reach both of them at the same time, because Tae and Minnie sat too far apart.

All too soon, Jungkook's lips started to wobble, he let himself fall on his pampered bum and then he joined the misery of tears.

But compared to his hyungs, his were real.

Poor baby.

I chuckled as both – Tae and Minnie- stopped fake crying immediately and shuffled over to their sad little brother.

Now the youngest was in the middle of a lot of cooing, "there, there"s, hugs, and kisses.

It was really sweet and soon he calmed down, being a bit shocked at the fast turn of the events.

And then, he got completely distracted by the hiccups he got.

Three hiccups in, Taehyung and Jimin both started laughing, Kookie's eyes became big and then started laughing as well, being startled every time a new hiccup bubbled up.

Hobi was sitting in a further corner, not being fazed by the antics of his younger brothers at all, and was happily playing with a zebra and a car.